Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Montgomery v det
Johnson v chi
White v Mia

Any advice? 1 of the three rb’s can start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bud posted:

With Montgomery starting, Cohen @ Det or Hunt @ Bal in a PPR flex slot?

*Starts Hunt, Dobbins waves finger at me from Bench Mutombo style.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Who do you like here in 1ppr

James Washington @NYG
Jonnu Smith @DEN

Currently 6 points down and need a safe floor. Have Washington in but thinking maybe Jonnu is the better play here?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Jonnu imo

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Washington is a deep threat WR3 that is going to be alternating time with Claypool. I'm a big Jonnu hype man so looking at those two factors I would go with Jonnu.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Who do you like here in 1ppr

James Washington @NYG
Jonnu Smith @DEN

Currently 6 points down and need a safe floor. Have Washington in but thinking maybe Jonnu is the better play here?

Sorry!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'd be angry but I was leaning that way! :cheersbird:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hey Jonnu hasnt played yet!

Jonnu is going to post a goose egg now that I've been talking him up and two teams counting on him to score 10+ points

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

I'd be angry but I was leaning that way! :cheersbird:

:cheers:

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Week 2. 0 PPR

Pick two

Will Fuller v BAL
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
TY Hilton v MIN

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Worthleast posted:

Week 2. 0 PPR

Pick two

Will Fuller v BAL
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
TY Hilton v MIN

Fuller and Hilton. I just do not trust Sammy Watkins at all.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Gearman posted:

Fuller and Hilton. I just do not trust Sammy Watkins at all.

I think Watkins and Hilton. It's not like Fuller has a reputation for being healthy and Watkins is at least on the better offense.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

I think Watkins and Hilton. It's not like Fuller has a reputation for being healthy and Watkins is at least on the better offense.

You are crazy. Fuller is the new Hopkins in that offense, he got 10 targets last week. As long as he's healthy he needs to be started. I'd take Watkins and see if it's for real or not this year, Hilton had some bad drops last week.

Need to figure out my TE again. Got burned last week but the Pitt defense is scary and Dallas is bad against TEs.

Fant @ Pitt
Hurst @ Dal

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Frustrated posted:

You are crazy. Fuller is the new Hopkins in that offense, he got 10 targets last week. As long as he's healthy he needs to be started. I'd take Watkins and see if it's for real or not this year, Hilton had some bad drops last week.

This was how I was leaning, but it's a tough call.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Frustrated posted:

Need to figure out my TE again. Got burned last week but the Pitt defense is scary and Dallas is bad against TEs.

Fant @ Pitt
Hurst @ Dal

I'd probably go Hurst here but not by a whole lot.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gearman posted:

I'd probably go Hurst here but not by a whole lot.
Same.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I'm not starting anyone against Pitt if I have similar options.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Week 2! .5ppr, pick three WRs. Bolded are currently slotted in.

TY Hilton vs Min
Emmanual Sanders @LV

OBJ vs CIN (Thu)
Jerry Jeudy @PIT
Courtland Sutton @PIT
Mike Evans vs Car

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Russell Wilson vs NE or Rodgers vs Det?

I feel like it’s Rodgers on the matchup but it feels ugly to sit Russ. Scoring has some bonuses but they had a 3 point diff last week for context.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Week 2! .5ppr, pick three WRs. Bolded are currently slotted in.

TY Hilton vs Min
Emmanual Sanders @LV

OBJ vs CIN (Thu)
Jerry Jeudy @PIT
Courtland Sutton @PIT
Mike Evans vs Car

I think I’d roll with Evans, Hilton, and OBJ. I know there’s smoke about a trade but don’t be shocked if he has a typical OBJ day against cincinnatus.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Russell Wilson vs NE or Rodgers vs Det?

I feel like it’s Rodgers on the matchup but it feels ugly to sit Russ. Scoring has some bonuses but they had a 3 point diff last week for context.

Probably lean Rodgers slightly, but can’t go wrong either way. FWIW Pete Carroll said they want to run the ball more vs NE. Why they want to do that after putting up 38 is anyone’s guess but okay.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

0.5ppr, pick onefor each question:

Q1: D. Singletary (@MIA) or D. Swift (@ GB)

Q2: D. Goedart (v LAR) or J Jefferson (@ Ind) or D. Henderson Jr. (@Phi)

Q3: AJ Brown (v Jax) or J Reagor (v LAR)

Q3 is the hardest for me because Reagor was getting some nice targets. He had one play where he was wide open deep and Wentz just flat out missed. He basically would have had an extra 40 yards and a TD. Meanwhile Brown wasn’t getting much attention.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Q3 is the hardest for me because Reagor was getting some nice targets. He had one play where he was wide open deep and Wentz just flat out missed. He basically would have had an extra 40 yards and a TD. Meanwhile Brown wasn’t getting much attention.

Q1 is a coin toss to me. Hines did really well after Mack went down so its hard to say how many snaps/targets Swift will see, but River loves to throw to his RBs. Meanwhile Singletary is currently the starter and saw a lot of touches. I guess I would lean Singletary but I'm leery about it.

Q2: :yikes:

Q3: The Jaguars have a worse defense than Denver that allowed Old Man Rivers to throw for like 350+ yards and this is at home for the Titans so I would lean Brown, I think? Reagor is one of the only healthy options at WR for the eagles though, which makes it tough.
edit: the comment about healthy receiving options gets me leaning Goedert for #2, I guess?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

1: Singletary
2: Goedert
3: AJ Brown
4: Drop Darrell Henderson

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Standard scoring.
DJ Chark @TEN, or
Ronald Jones vs CAR

My lean is Jones because JAX tends to eat poo poo in Tennessee and Carolina's defense is horrible.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

shirts and skins posted:

Standard scoring.
DJ Chark @TEN, or
Ronald Jones vs CAR

My lean is Jones because JAX tends to eat poo poo in Tennessee and Carolina's defense is horrible.

I'd go with Jones.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
1ppr 12-man league
TE
Jonnu v Jags or Fant @ Steelers
Flex
Lamb v ATL
Ingram @ Texans
Dobbins @ Texans
OBJ v Browns
J Robinson @ Titans
Emmanuel Sanders @ Raiders
L Murray @ Raiders

I like a lot of these matchups. Loved Fant week 1 but definitely feeling iffy about the Pittsburgh matchup. Flex is a crapshoot but the Falcons seem quite porous so Ceedee Lamb feels like the right choice.

Edit:
I just got Sanders in a trade for Robinson, so I’m thinking I gotta start him against Oakland. I have Woods and Diontae as my WRs, so I think Diontae moves into the flex conversation.

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Sep 17, 2020

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Choose 2 WR, standard scoring:

DJ Moore @ TB
Beckham vs CIN -> Thursday
Chark @ TEN
Lamb vs ATL

Moore did not really do much last week, not sure if he does not have the same connection with Bridgewater or just how the game went, but he should be a higher floor player. Beckham and the Browns were terrible in week 1, but they did play a top defense. I can see them trying to force feed OBJ the ball to keep him happy and run up the score due to how embarrassing they were last week. The question is if they are capable of doing that. Chark should be reasonably solid, but he did not get many receptions or yards week 1 and was saved by a TD point wise. Lamb feels like a "I am too smart for my own good" clever play, but I can see him having a decent week in what is hopefully a high scoring game. They do have a lot of mouths to feed so there is no guarantee he gets many targets.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.75 ppr
Kareem hunt vs Cincinnati
Devin Singletary @Miami

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Feeling conflicted on a third WR in my flex:

0.5 PPR
Will Fuller V vs. BAL
Stefon Diggs vs. MIA
Parris Campbell vs. MIN
Julian Edelman vs. SEA

Is Fuller just a no-brainer here based on usage?

MacheteZombie posted:

.75 ppr
Devin Singletary @Miami

I'd probably go with Hunt. Worth the risk.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

DJ Moore @ TB
Chark @ TEN
Lamb vs ATL

Moore did not really do much last week, not sure if he does not have the same connection with Bridgewater or just how the game went, but he should be a higher floor player. Beckham and the Browns were terrible in week 1, but they did play a top defense. I can see them trying to force feed OBJ the ball to keep him happy and run up the score due to how embarrassing they were last week. The question is if they are capable of doing that. Chark should be reasonably solid, but he did not get many receptions or yards week 1 and was saved by a TD point wise. Lamb feels like a "I am too smart for my own good" clever play, but I can see him having a decent week in what is hopefully a high scoring game. They do have a lot of mouths to feed so there is no guarantee he gets many targets.
Lamb may get boosted by the fact that Dallas lost their starting TE. As a Jaguars homer i have to agree that Chark @ TEN is a risk. Thursday football is actually clownball but Cincy's D is way worse than the Ravens so he may be a good play. TB may score a lot and thus Carolina may throw a lot so Moore could have a good game. I think I would lean Moore and Beckham but I think any of them are a decent play.

MacheteZombie posted:

.75 ppr
Devin Singletary @Miami
Hunt.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I have 7 WRs and 6 are injured in some fashion. Need 2 WRs and a Flex please. Half PPR.

Landry vs CIN
Parker vs BUF
J Brown @MIA
Crowder vs SF
Parris Campbell vs MIN
Sutton @PIT
M Thomas (D)

Snell vs DEN
A Gibson @ARI

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

KingKapalone posted:

I have 7 WRs and 6 are injured in some fashion. Need 2 WRs and a Flex please. Half PPR.

Landry vs CIN
Parker vs BUF
J Brown @MIA
Crowder vs SF
Parris Campbell vs MIN
Sutton @PIT
M Thomas (D)

Snell vs DEN
A Gibson @ARI

Campbell (because he isn't hurt) and Snell, because Conner looks unlikely to play. And whichever of the others isn't inactive (most likely John Brown?). That's quite a mess you have. Complicated further that Landry might be the only healthy one, but he plays tonight.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
With Golladay probably being out again this week I need to throw someone in another flex spot.

.5 ppr:

Hockenson @ GB
L. Murray @ LV

I'm leaning towards Hock just because of the Golladay factor, but I feel like with Thomas out Latavius could also have a good day

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've mostly lost faith in OBJ, trying to decide between OBJ vs CIN, Tyler Boyd vs CLE or John Brown vs Miami no PPR for WR2

Also I guess Jordan Howard vs BUF or Zack Moss vs Miami flex

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Kull the Conqueror posted:

0.5 PPR
Will Fuller V vs. BAL
Stefon Diggs vs. MIA
Parris Campbell vs. MIN
Julian Edelman vs. SEA

Is Fuller just a no-brainer here based on usage?

I'd probably go with Hunt. Worth the risk.

yeah i'd go Fuller

same team:
James Robinson@Tenn
or Singletary @Mia

was leaning Robinson but all the sites say Singletary for sure and I'm second guessing

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Kull the Conqueror posted:

0.5 PPR
Will Fuller V vs. BAL

Stefon Diggs vs. MIA
Parris Campbell vs. MIN
Julian Edelman vs. SEA
Fuller looks OK here!

Intruder posted:

I've mostly lost faith in OBJ, trying to decide between OBJ vs CIN, Tyler Boyd vs CLE or John Brown vs Miami no PPR for WR2

I'll roll the dice and say John Brown, but I've never had OBJ on a team so I'm biased.

KingKapalone posted:

Landry vs CIN
Parker vs BUF
J Brown @MIA
Crowder vs SF
Parris Campbell vs MIN
Sutton @PIT
M Thomas (D)

Snell vs DEN
A Gibson @ARI

Pain of Mind posted:

DJ Moore @ TB
Chark @ TEN
Lamb vs ATL
I like moore and Chark as I think their output will both improve. Although the DAL/ATL game should be a good one for fantasy people involved, I don't know where the targets are going to be.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MacheteZombie posted:

same team:
James Robinson@Tenn
or Singletary @Mia

was leaning Robinson but all the sites say Singletary for sure and I'm second guessing
That is a really tough decision. I think the sites say Singeltary because the Bills like to run a lot and are good at it, and Miami looked bad against the run last week. Robinson ran decisively and fairly well against the Colts, who have a really good run D, but the Jags are normally absolutely loving trash in Tennessee, Tennessee also has a good defense, and we only have one game of tape of Robinson running against pros.... however, Robinson is the only guy getting carries in Jax, soooo I could see it going either way. Despite being a Jags homer I'd probably lean Singletary but would not fault you if you stuck with Robinson.

Stix9501
Apr 29, 2020

Scruffy the janitor posted:

With Golladay probably being out again this week I need to throw someone in another flex spot.

.5 ppr:

Hockenson @ GB
L. Murray @ LV

I'm leaning towards Hock just because of the Golladay factor, but I feel like with Thomas out Latavius could also have a good day

Hockstrap, MTs absence pumps up Kamara, not Latavius imo.

Intruder posted:

OBJ easy. It's cincy. He's still OBJ, Baker just missed last week. OBJ is the volume king between these three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Figured i'd get some extra opinions before they are locked in tonight.

Would you consider starting Hines over either of Chubb or Mixon in a 1 PPR league? They both play tonight and Hines looking like he may just be Rivers new Ekeler has me thinking about this more than i should with these 2.