Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

.5 PPR Flex:

Keenan Allen vs KC
Nyheim Hines vs Min
Stefon Diggs @ Mia

Not feeling strongly about any of these but slightly leaning Hines ATM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wellllll I have to make the decision

Guess I'll count on the Bengals secondary letting OBJ steamroll em

I wish this were a Sunday game

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

That is a really tough decision. I think the sites say Singeltary because the Bills like to run a lot and are good at it, and Miami looked bad against the run last week. Robinson ran decisively and fairly well against the Colts, who have a really good run D, but the Jags are normally absolutely loving trash in Tennessee, Tennessee also has a good defense, and we only have one game of tape of Robinson running against pros.... however, Robinson is the only guy getting carries in Jax, soooo I could see it going either way. Despite being a Jags homer I'd probably lean Singletary but would not fault you if you stuck with Robinson.

What sites are y’all talking about?

Is there like an aggregator calculator for putting in players to see the dif fantasy site recommendations?

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

0 PPR.

Pick three:
JK Dobbins @ HOU
Benny Snell @ DEN
TY Hilton v MIN
Sammy Watkins @ LAC

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hope you started OBJ, Quiet Feet!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm probably over thinking this but I have to decide on my starting WRs and flex.
0 PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex
RBs: Saquads, Drake, Montgomery, Hines, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson
WRs: Allen Robinson, Emmanuel Sanders, Diontae Johnson, Preston Williams, Kenny G (injured and I'm probably not going to play him even if he plays)

I'm currently set up like this:
RB (2): Saquads, Drake
WR (2): Allen Robinson, Emmanuel Sanders
Flex (2): Montgomery, Hines

I *think* I have to sit Diontae and JRob despite really wanting to play them? I think Sanders will do great things with MT out and I feel like Hines will get a lot of points simply due to volume because of Rivers dumping off to RBs like he always does.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Is there like an aggregator calculator for putting in players to see the dif fantasy site recommendations?
You'd have to ask MacheteZombie, I said that based on what he said here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940221&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post508159205
My guess would be Yahoo/ESPN/ect

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

Wellllll I have to make the decision

Guess I'll count on the Bengals secondary letting OBJ steamroll em

I wish this were a Sunday game

It was already the right decision, anything else is gravy

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Hope you started OBJ, Quiet Feet!

I mean, how big of a moron do you think I am?

No, bigger than that.

No, bigger.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Help me pick two WRs!

Amari Cooper vs Atl
Anthony Miller vs NYG
Courtland Sutton @ Pit
Terry Mclaurin @ Ari

Right now I'm starting Cooper and Miller.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I would start Cooper snd McLaurin. Arizona will be up a score or two so Haskins will pass a fair bit.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Seems like the prudent choice, thanks. I like Miller a lot but playing him is literally putting my destiny in the hands of Mitch Trubisky.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Fantasypros dot com has a sit/start tool. The free version let's you pick two players and it gives you a recommendation based on a bunch of expert opinions.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

My league apparently didn't want to spend much at all on free agents this week, which leaves me in a good, but rather difficult, start/sit predicament. Here's what I'm looking at in 0.5 PPR. Any suggestions on who I should swap in/out?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Gearman posted:

My league apparently didn't want to spend much at all on free agents this week, which leaves me in a good, but rather difficult, start/sit predicament. Here's what I'm looking at in 0.5 PPR. Any suggestions on who I should swap in/out?

Is Conner supposed to play? Also, yikes, that is a lot of Colts Offense...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Is Conner supposed to play? Also, yikes, that is a lot of Colts Offense...

Danger: High Coltage.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 PPR
Need 1:
Nyheim Hines vs Min
Parris Campbell vs Min
Devin Singletary @Mia (60% chance of rain if that matters)

I'm leaning towards one of the colts players here, but not sure which. Singletary also has a decent matchup and the Bills could use a heavy dose of run game given the rain chance and being ahead early.

.75 ppr for RB, .5 ppr for WR
Devin Singletary @Mia
Or
Diontae Johnson vs Broncos

Same reasoning for Devin here, but Broncos lost Bouye to IR which will open up the pass game a bit (Hayward's still there so maybe not much), and Dionate saw a team high in targets Week 1.

Quiet Feet posted:

Danger: High Coltage.

When rbs touch, when Rivers miss

Stix9501
Apr 29, 2020

VietCampo posted:

Figured i'd get some extra opinions before they are locked in tonight.

Would you consider starting Hines over either of Chubb or Mixon in a 1 PPR league? They both play tonight and Hines looking like he may just be Rivers new Ekeler has me thinking about this more than i should with these 2.

What did you end up doing? Chubb had an amazing game and Mixon was meh points wise but looked good from what I was able to watch in the 1st half. Before the game I would've said you have to start both over Hines.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm sitting McLaurin.

He's a common "hate" this week because Arizona's defense is #1 against the pass. McLaurin will be hounded all game.

I don't know who to start in his place but I'm considering Adrian Peterson against Green Bay's lovely run defense

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

kiimo posted:

I'm sitting McLaurin.

He's a common "hate" this week because Arizona's defense is #1 against the pass. McLaurin will be hounded all game.

I don't know who to start in his place but I'm considering Adrian Peterson against Green Bay's lovely run defense

They shut down Dante Pettis, Trent Taylor and Kendrick Bourne lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

I'm sitting McLaurin.

Is Arizona the #1 pass defense, or are SF's WRs trash right now?

edit: beaten by Spoeank

I could sit McLaurin for Diontae Johnson or Darius Slayton, which I have been deliberating over all week now and this post got me thinking more damnit.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

They shut down Dante Pettis, Trent Taylor and Kendrick Bourne lol

True. But that defense is still good.

Here's something I read, maybe I'll revisit this decision if you guys are adamant.

quote:

ESPN projected points: 13.7

If putting Kupp on the Hate list was upsetting, how do you think I feel adding McLaurin too? The answer: not great. By the way, "not great" is also the answer to the question: How has McLaurin's target share been lately? Since Week 3 of 2019, McLaurin's share has been scary. Only twice has he gotten more than seven targets in a game. He also has scored just two touchdowns in his past 10 games. Likely shadowed by Patrick Peterson as well, this is just ... ugh. OK, the end of this column has made me sad. Time to wrap it up. Hope you all have a happy Week 2.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Is Arizona the #1 pass defense, or are SF's WRs trash right now?

edit: beaten by Spoeank

I could sit McLaurin for Diontae Johnson or Darius Slayton, which I have been deliberating over all week now and this post got me thinking more damnit.

Leaning Slayton here since he killed it last week. Not sure how the giants o-line is though, the bears could murder danny. Haskins stat line week 1 doesn't give me a ton of confidence in that pass attack.

I'm big on Diontae Johnson (i have several shares of him), and his target count week 1 was great, but his actual production left a lot to be desired. He could bounce back or just repeat that performance and lose ben's confidence.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Stix9501 posted:

What did you end up doing? Chubb had an amazing game and Mixon was meh points wise but looked good from what I was able to watch in the 1st half. Before the game I would've said you have to start both over Hines.

I just left them in and Chubb basically subsidized Mixon.

But i have Gurley in my flex currently and now i still have to decide if i want to start Hines or not.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MacheteZombie posted:

Leaning Slayton here since he killed it last week. Not sure how the giants o-line is though, the bears could murder danny. Haskins stat line week 1 doesn't give me a ton of confidence in that pass attack.

I'm big on Diontae Johnson (i have several shares of him), and his target count week 1 was great, but his actual production left a lot to be desired. He could bounce back or just repeat that performance and lose ben's confidence.
Yeah I really like Slayton and Diontae - their ADP being so far down let me draft RB early and I still got them both in one league and at least Diontae in the other. Its so tough to decide because WFT (Washington Football Team) could be throwing a lot if the Cardinals get up early, but Peterson might be on McLaurin all game and still keep his numbers low like the blurb kiimo shared said. The Bears didnt murder Stafford despite the Lions OL not being the best and Stafford not having Kenny G to throw to so I imagine that Danny might do okay. As for Diontae... with Denver missing Von Miller and AJ Bouye the Steeler's passing game could end up feasting. I'm so torn lol.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
In a PP1st league, who is a better flex:
Dobbins @ HOU - did not get too many touches last week, but came in for red zone work in a blow out
Gibson @ ARI - did ok in the first half of last week, then did almost nothing while Barber ran for 1 YPC

or people off the waiver (have a free spot due to IR)
Corey Davis vs JAX - AJ Brown is out
Jalen Reagor vs LAR
Herndon vs SF
Shenault @ TEN
Scotty Miller vs CAR

I feel like one of the two RB might have a higher floor, especially with PP1st, but kind of leaning Davis or Miller? Also, any of those on the WW have more value to hold on to, will pick one of them up even if I do not start them this week.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Sep 18, 2020

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Need a WR3 in 1 ppr:
Amendola
Kendrick Bourne
Keelan Cole
Greg Ward

Amendola seems like the obvious choice just for volume but I feel like Bourne is going to be targeted more with Kittle out. I could also call up Aiyuk but want to see how well integrated he is before taking him off the taxi squad

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Flex 1 in 1PPR:
Ingram @ HOU
Dobbins @ HOU
Latavius @ LV
Emmanuel Sanders @ LV
Fant @ PIT
Diontae v DEN
Lamb v ATL

Currently leaning towards Ceedee Lamb.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

poly and open-minded posted:

Need a WR3 in 1 ppr:
Amendola
Kendrick Bourne
Keelan Cole
Greg Ward

Amendola seems like the obvious choice just for volume but I feel like Bourne is going to be targeted more with Kittle out. I could also call up Aiyuk but want to see how well integrated he is before taking him off the taxi squad
It warms a dark corner of my cold, dead heart to see Keelan Cole on a fantasy roster :unsmith:. If for whatever reason you were sour on Amendola or feeling frisky you should play him. I dont trust Bourne looking at how things went last week for SF and his lack of production in the past.

Chill Penguin posted:

Flex 1 in 1PPR:
Ingram @ HOU
Dobbins @ HOU
Latavius @ LV
Emmanuel Sanders @ LV
Fant @ PIT
Diontae v DEN
Lamb v ATL

Currently leaning towards Ceedee Lamb.

I would lean Sanders at LV because Brees has to throw to someone but Lamb isnt a bad choice I guess? I'm just down on rookies this year due to covid.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Help figure out WRs/RBs for my PPR team! 2, 2, 1 flex; bolded are who I currently have slotted to start.

WR: Adams, Evans, Diggs, Jones Jr, Woods, Brown
RB: CEH, Cohen, Snell, Montgomery, Mattison

Adams/CEH are no-brainers, and Evans seems like a lock against CAR with Godwin doubtful, but bouncing between Diggs and Woods for that flex spot, and unsure about Cohen vs the other bench RBs.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

xeria posted:

Help figure out WRs/RBs for my PPR team! 2, 2, 1 flex; bolded are who I currently have slotted to start.

WR: Adams, Evans, Diggs, Jones Jr, Woods, Brown
RB: CEH, Cohen, Snell, Montgomery, Mattison

Adams/CEH are no-brainers, and Evans seems like a lock against CAR with Godwin doubtful, but bouncing between Diggs and Woods for that flex spot, and unsure about Cohen vs the other bench RBs.

I would go with Woods with over Diggs. I think he will have much more volume and that Buffalo passed more in week 1 than they will normally due to their matchup. I see Montgomery and Cohen as a coinflip, but I would lean Montgomery just due to the potential for 2x the touches.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

I would go with Woods with over Diggs. I think he will have much more volume and that Buffalo passed more in week 1 than they will normally due to their matchup. I see Montgomery and Cohen as a coinflip, but I would lean Montgomery just due to the potential for 2x the touches.
I agree with this.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

J. Robinson @ TEN
or
A Peterson @GB

No ppr

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Starters in bold - anyone I should sit in favor of another?
RBs: Saquads, Drake, Montgomery, Hines, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson, AJ Dillon
WRs: Allen Robinson, Emmanuel Sanders, Diontae Johnson, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Russell Gage, Preston Williams, Kenny G (Out), Denzel Mims (Out)

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Alright, with A.J. Brown out for a couple of weeks I've moved Diggs out of my flex to compensate.

Whom do I FLEX in a 14 team, 0PPR league?

Gesicki v BUF
L Murray @ LV
Duke Johnson v BAL
N'keal Harry @ SEA
A Mattison @ IND

I have Chubb who went off earlier, and I'm projected to win my match up 77% so I just need a reasonably safe floor.

Available on the waiver wire are Shenault and Reagor (only ones with upside I see). Unfortunately Corey Davis got snatched up this morning before I had the chance.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
let's keep it simple Russell Wilson vs Aaron Rodgers. All the fantasy advice sites seem to say Wilson but Rodgers' matchup with Detroit with most of their CBs dead seems a lot better than Wilson against a Patriots defense that looks pretty solid still. Still unsure though.

Also, Emmanuel Sanders (with MT out) or Devin Singletary at flex in 1PPR? Definitely leaning towards Sanders but maybe could be convinced for Singletary playing against Miami.

Starters in bold - anyone I should sit in favor of another?
RBs: Saquads, Drake, Montgomery, Hines, James Robinson, Antonio Gibson, AJ Dillon
WRs: Allen Robinson, Emmanuel Sanders, Diontae Johnson, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Russell Gage, Preston Williams, Kenny G (Out), Denzel Mims (Out)

I might take a chance on James Robinson over Hines. Mack being out is good but Jonathan Taylor looked really nice too so Hines may not exceed expectations again this week. But it's close for sure. I suppose if it's PPR you might wanna stick with Hines because he's more likely to catch passes than Robinson, but Robinson is looking like the Jaguars' feature back

Pander posted:

J. Robinson @ TEN
or
A Peterson @GB

No ppr

Robinson imo. AP is great but the Lions are also trying to work in D'Andre Swift and Kerryon Johnson while Robinson seems more set atop the RB depth chart

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Play posted:

Emmanuel Sanders (with MT out) or Devin Singletary at flex in 1PPR? Definitely leaning towards Sanders but maybe could be convinced for Singletary playing against Miami.
I would go with Sanders personally. Raiders D isnt that good so I imagine Sanders will get some work in. I had considered Diontae over Sanders in my lineup you quoted (its non-ppr) but I think Sanders is more reliable.

Play posted:

I might take a chance on James Robinson over Hines. Mack being out is good but Jonathan Taylor looked really nice too so Hines may not exceed expectations again this week. But it's close for sure. I suppose if it's PPR you might wanna stick with Hines because he's more likely to catch passes than Robinson, but Robinson is looking like the Jaguars' feature back
Yeah I've been considering it, but the Jags are traditionally really bad in TN, but this Jags team feels different so I'm tempted to gamble on Robinson.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Anti-Hero posted:

Alright, with A.J. Brown out for a couple of weeks I've moved Diggs out of my flex to compensate.

Whom do I FLEX in a 14 team, 0PPR league?

Gesicki v BUF
L Murray @ LV
Duke Johnson v BAL
N'keal Harry @ SEA
A Mattison @ IND

I have Chubb who went off earlier, and I'm projected to win my match up 77% so I just need a reasonably safe floor.

Available on the waiver wire are Shenault and Reagor (only ones with upside I see). Unfortunately Corey Davis got snatched up this morning before I had the chance.

Latavius has the highest floor of that group.

Also I think I'd rather own Reagor than NKeal Harry or Duke Johnson, especially in standard.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

I'm a golladay/aj brown/sutton team so I'm in a lot of trouble... .5 PPR.

save me please.

Flex pick 1:

John brown @ Mia
David Montgomery v. NYG
Darius Slayton @ CHI

QB:

Wentz v. LAR
Tannehill v. Jac
could also grab minshew probably...

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

basement jihadist posted:

I'm a golladay/aj brown/sutton team so I'm in a lot of trouble... .5 PPR.

save me please.

Flex pick 1:

John brown @ Mia
David Montgomery v. NYG
Darius Slayton @ CHI

QB:

Wentz v. LAR
Tannehill v. Jac
could also grab minshew probably...
I'm really big on Slayton this year, so much so that I was considering starting him over Terry McLaurin and Diontae Johnson.

I'm a huge homer but I would play Minshew over Tannehill with AJB out and Minshew looking so good last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

coronaball posted:

Latavius has the highest floor of that group.

Also I think I'd rather own Reagor than NKeal Harry or Duke Johnson, especially in standard.

Thanks, started Latavius and dropped DuJ for Reagor!