Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

Fournette @ ATL or Melvin Gordon vs BUF in a non-PPR? I still have no idea but it looks like MG3 is playing today after all.

Leaning Lenny Fours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

Stafford @ TEN
Lock vs BUF (today)

I am leaning Lock because of Stafford's health, and I will not have a replacement since Lock plays first. Reports are saying Stafford is likely to play though.

I think the offensive adjustments DEN has made and his general health give Lock the edge here.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Still flip flopping on my flex in .5 PPR

Mike Davis @GB
Cam Akers v NYJ

Think it comes down to one of them for sure, but also have Amari Cooper and TY Hilton to pick from. I'm worried that with Akers against the Jets, they may want to get the other backs more work to keep Akers fresh/healthy for the playoffs. But he could also just have 12 rushes for 150 yards and 2 td's by halftime.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need a flex - .5 PPR

Keke Coutee @ IND
Dallas Goedert @ ARI
DJ Chark @ BAL
Chase Claypool @ CIN (I’m already starting Diontae Johnson and James Conner)

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Need a WR. Half PPR.

Coutee @ IND
AB84 @ ATL
Parker vs NE

Already played DJ Moore who got it done.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Since Brees is back, how confidently would you start him?

Just activated off my IR, but I doubt he’s 100%, and with no Thomas.

My other option is Cousins vs CHI, so ehhhhh.

I feel like if he takes one good shot, he’ll be pulled/rested till playoffs

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Watson, Hurts or Goff?

I'm worried about Watson's OL and WR situation and Goff seems unreliable though it's an awesome matchup.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

Watson, Hurts or Goff?

I'm worried about Watson's OL and WR situation and Goff seems unreliable though it's an awesome matchup.

Goff all day against the Jets.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5PPR Yahoo

G Edwards vs Jags
J Wilson @ Dal

??

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5PPR Yahoo

G Edwards vs Jags
J Wilson @ Dal

??

Two dogshit defenses so who gets the volume? Mostert and Wilson have been about a 50/50 split in carries while Dobbins looks like the lead back in Baltimore. Add in Lamar's rushing and I'd take Wilson.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

With Stafford miraculously playing I guess I should keep Swift in? Right now I have Diontae on my bench and I feel like he is primed for a bounce-back game against Cincy, though with Cincy starting like... a fourth stringer at QB, even their banged up D should handle them so the Steelers might now throw that much?

edit: I have Kenyan Drake slotted in the flex, who I could move to RB if I sit Swift, or I could move Diontae into the flex with ARob and Scary Terry already in at WR.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Goff all day against the Jets.

I'm gonna dance with the Deshaun that brought me. I think it's the safest with Cooks back. I would play Goff if i needed like a miracle but I think my team should win if i just get like 20 points from the QB.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Dec 20, 2020

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I get to decide 2 RBs to start out of this poo poo show in PPR

Pollard vs SF
Ahmed vs NE
McKissic vs Sea
David Johnson @ Ind

:shrug:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tyree posted:

I get to decide 2 RBs to start out of this poo poo show in PPR

Pollard vs SF
Ahmed vs NE
McKissic vs Sea
David Johnson @ Ind

:shrug:

Pollard and Ahmed.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Does Mark Ingram getting scratched make Dobbins a start over Diontae?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

dy. posted:

Does Mark Ingram getting scratched make Dobbins a start over Diontae?

Yeah I would start Dobbins.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Russ Wilson @Was
Goff vs NyJ

Ppr

Ty Hilton vs Hou
Diontae @Cin
Godwin @Atl

Te:
Gronk @Atl
LThomas vsSea

Seems russ is unbenchable, currently have in ty who's historically good against hou and on a hotstreak. Going Gronk but don't like it

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Standard

Pollard vs SF
Wilson @ DAL
Ahmed Vs. NE

Mostly torn between Pollard and Wilson. Wilson will split the workload with Mostert for sure, but Dallas has a dogshit run defense. Pollard seems like he will get the majority of carries but SF is stingy against the run.

:ohdear: what to do?

EDIT: Also have the option of taking Hines vs. HOU at out Flex and throwing one of the above three in there after picking one to start.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Dec 20, 2020

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Russ Wilson @Was
Goff vs NyJ

Ppr

Ty Hilton vs Hou
Diontae @Cin
Godwin @Atl

Te:
Gronk @Atl
LThomas vsSea

Seems russ is unbenchable, currently have in ty who's historically good against hou and on a hotstreak. Going Gronk but don't like it

Same order as you have them.

Capped
Jun 21, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

Standard

Pollard vs SF
Wilson @ DAL
Ahmed Vs. NE

Mostly torn between Pollard and Wilson. Wilson will split the workload with Mostert for sure, but Dallas has a dogshit run defense. Pollard seems like he will get the majority of carries but SF is stingy against the run.

:ohdear: what to do?

EDIT: Also have the option of taking Hines vs. HOU at out Flex and throwing one of the above three in there after picking one to start.

I have this same issue but in half ppr, and I'm taking pollard and Ahmed. I'd rather go with the obvious starters than the best rush offense in a time share.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I’m gutted with injuries going into my fantasy title game. Need help to pick a desperation dart throw wideout. Full PPR.

AJ Green vs Pittsburgh
Breshard Perriman @ LAR
Kendrick Bourne @ Dallas
Chad Hansen @ Indy

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Trying this again last minute. I also have Watson so should I hedge my bets and not use Coutee?

Need a WR. Half PPR.

Coutee @ IND
AB84 @ ATL
Parker vs NE

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

KingKapalone posted:

Trying this again last minute. I also have Watson so should I hedge my bets and not use Coutee?

Need a WR. Half PPR.

Coutee @ IND
AB84 @ ATL
Parker vs NE

Parker is out. I like AB I think.

Goodsoup
Jun 30, 2005
Nap Ghost
Looking for last minute QB advice.

Hurts @ ARI
Brees vs KC
Big Ben @ CIN

Leaning Hurts for the rushing upside but my opponent has Kamara so Brees could help offset that.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

mcmagic posted:

Pollard and Ahmed.

Good News

The answer was any combination as they all went over 20 pts.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Gobias Ind. posted:

I wouldn't start Gurley under any circumstances this week. I'd go with DJ of that group.

Thanks for the correct answer. Fournette would also have been acceptable.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

I think you would need to go BUF, Denver is bad and generally has a lot of turnovers. One decent game by Lock does not change that.

I should’ve listened to this.

I still won (by 1.44), but only on the very last pass to Tyreek. I won’t relax until stat corrections.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Championship weekend, let's get this bread. 0.5PPR

Pick 1 RB

Darrell Henderson Jr (LAR) @ Seattle
or
Nyheim Hines (IND) vs Pitt

Seattle has bad D, Pitt has (had?) good D.

Cam was the #1 RB for LAR but is out with injury.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Okay, final week, final streaming defense. I have Seattle, but Philly is also on the wire. Projections are close, but I think Philly has the slightly better matchup, and I need to squeeze points out wherever I can because I'm going against the league points league by a large margin.

Seattle vs LAR
Philly @ Dal

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

thrawn527 posted:

Okay, final week, final streaming defense. I have Seattle, but Philly is also on the wire. Projections are close, but I think Philly has the slightly better matchup, and I need to squeeze points out wherever I can because I'm going against the league points league by a large margin.

Seattle vs LAR
Philly @ Dal

Speaking as a Seattle fan, I would never trust their defense against the Rams. Carroll has never figured out McVay and I don't expect him to start now (although Goff did have a bad game in their first matchup).

Even so, you're not getting a big day out of the Seahawks D because even if the team goes up big Carroll will move them into a prevent defense and they'll give up garbage time points.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
I'd stay away from Philly personally. Dallas just lit up San Francisco. Or maybe I'm just mad that San Francisco lost me one of my matches last week. Hard to tell.

Seattle has been struggling for a bit offensively and Wilson hasn't been playing well. That game is more likely to be ugly and low scoring than it is high scoring in my opinion. No cam Akers likely also.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Here we go, Round 1 of the 2-game finals. My team in my 12-team league, full PPR:
Mahomes
Kamara
Jones
Tyreek
Diontae
Higbee
FLEX
Miami
Bass

So, who do I flex? My options, listed in order of my own perceived viability:
Dobbins v Giants
Gio @ Texans
Henderson @ Seahawks
Hollywood v Giants
Malcolm Brown @ Seahawks
Rashard Higgins @ Jets
Coutee v Bengals

And for TE I have Kittle on IR, hoping he comes back, but if not do I stick with Higbee or pull somebody from the wire? Options:
Akins v Bengals
Cook v Vikings
Ertz @ Cowboys
Kmet @ Jags
Dan Arnold v 49ers

Lowkey I think Dan Arnold might be the best option here, but Higbee seems a little safer. Everett is also a available.

Thread, I appreciate you. You aren’t always right but you were part of my championship journey!

Edit:
Thrawn I’d go Philly

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Dec 23, 2020

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Kansas City vs. Atlanta is also available, but they seem to have a lower floor. Also Houston vs. Cin.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My rb2/flex spots are a mess. PPR pick 2, have them in this order currently:
Gibson vs Car (if he plays)
Bell vs Atl
Ahmed @LV (if Gaskins is out)
Jeff W. @Ari
Hilton @Pit
Zeke vs Phi

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Championship time!

0 ppr. Pick 2:
Antonio Brown @DET
Mike Gesicki @LV
Keke Coutee vCIN
Jakeem Grant @LV
Rashard Higgins @NYJ
Russell Gage @KC
Greg Ward @DAL

Also 0 ppr. Pick 2 (assuming CMC can't go):
Leonard Fournette @DET
JK Dobbins vNYG
David Johnson vCIN

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a championship QB.

Josh Allen @NE
Trubisky @ Jax
Mayfield @NYJ

Stick with stud Allen in a tough matchup or go with someone shittier in a better matchup.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Have to check the practice reports on Miami to get the status of Gaskin. All signs point to him starting much to the dismay of Ahmed on my bench.

I’ll also want to know how Carr is doing, my opponent has Waller.

I’m so torn in my decisions this week!

It’s IDP as well so I’ve made some moves there, particularly picking up Khari Willis. Dropped Shaq Thompson for him. Looking at DL, but might just stick with Ogbah and Hubbard, even though Hubbard sucked poo poo last week.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Full PPR

QB: Rodgers
WR: Kupp
RB: Hunt
TE: Kelce
Flex: Corey Davis
Flex: Chris Godwin
Flex: Darrell Henderson Jr
K: Blankenship

Parker
Hilton
Ahmed
Elliot
Mike Davis
Gibson

I have no idea who to start this week. If Gaskin is ourt, Ahmed seems like a good play at RB over Hunt. And if Gibson plays, feels like a risky but high upside start over Ahmed. Then there’s the 3rd flex spot, no idea what to do.

Thinking of swapping Blankenship for Santos as well.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

0.5 PPR championship game, need 2 WRs from this group:

Thielen @ NO
Kupp @ SEA
Cooks v CIN
Agholor v MIA

Would usually roll with Thielen and Kupp but Kupp has taken a back seat to Woods lately and hasn't been a top-25 WR since week 11. Seattle's defence hasn't been terrible for a few weeks and there's always the Jared Goof factor. I'm leaning to Thielen and Cooks.

Oh also should I start the Bills D (@ NE) or trust the Texans D against CIN?

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Carr unlikely to play this week with that groin, right? He’s going to try and play but that’s a situation to monitor closely. If he cannot go, don’t even consider Agholor.

To me the second WR spot is between Cooks or Kupp

Edit; Carr got a limited practice in today which is an encouraging sign. I would, however, recommend to not play Agholor.

decypher fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Dec 23, 2020