Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Bud posted:

With Montgomery starting, Cohen @ Det or Hunt @ Bal in a PPR flex slot?

Kind of a coin toss but I'd go with Hunt just because he still produced even with Chubb starting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Worthleast posted:

Week 2. 0 PPR

Pick two

Will Fuller v BAL
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
TY Hilton v MIN

Fuller and Hilton. I just do not trust Sammy Watkins at all.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Frustrated posted:

You are crazy. Fuller is the new Hopkins in that offense, he got 10 targets last week. As long as he's healthy he needs to be started. I'd take Watkins and see if it's for real or not this year, Hilton had some bad drops last week.

Need to figure out my TE again. Got burned last week but the Pitt defense is scary and Dallas is bad against TEs.

Fant @ Pitt
Hurst @ Dal

I'd probably go Hurst here but not by a whole lot.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

My league apparently didn't want to spend much at all on free agents this week, which leaves me in a good, but rather difficult, start/sit predicament. Here's what I'm looking at in 0.5 PPR. Any suggestions on who I should swap in/out?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

ColdBlooded posted:

Start Kittle

Michael Gallup or Tre'quan Smith? 1 PPR

Probably Tre'Quan because the only other person catching passes for NO is Kamara.

In 0.5 PPR, Russell Gage or Ceedee Lamb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Need to start three in 0.5 PPR:

Crowder @ MIA
Adams @ TB
CDL @ ARI
McLaurin @ NYG
Shenault @ DET

Pretty much leaning Crowder, Adams, and CDL but not sure if I should be playing McLaurin over any of them.