Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Help figure out WRs/RBs for my PPR team! 2, 2, 1 flex; bolded are who I currently have slotted to start.

WR: Adams, Evans, Diggs, Jones Jr, Woods, Brown
RB: CEH, Cohen, Snell, Montgomery, Mattison

Adams/CEH are no-brainers, and Evans seems like a lock against CAR with Godwin doubtful, but bouncing between Diggs and Woods for that flex spot, and unsure about Cohen vs the other bench RBs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Need to choose two RBs with the KC/NE game up in the air (1PPR):

Montgomery (v IND)
Gaskin (v SEA)

Gibson (v BAL)

Keep the two bolded in place or take a swing w/ Gibson?

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
2PPR, need to pick a flex:

Hunt vs PHI
Kupp @ TB
Claypool @ JAX
Boyd @ WAS
Cole vs PIT

It's really tempting to slide in Claypool because Jags defense is a tire fire...

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Well, since I'd already benched Allen ahead of Thursday and now Thomas is out, I need to choose a WR in 2 PPR between, uh, Claypool (@ CIN) or Beasley (@ DEN)?