Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

hannibal lector telling clarice how much better marathon 1 and marathon 2 are than doom 1 and 2 then doing the tongue thing before being wheeled back to his cell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Baba Is You is on phones now. Definitely one of the coolest puzzle games I've ever played and there are miles and miles of content

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Made by a goon too.

I got like 30 puzzles in before stuff got too complicated and I could feel my brain shutting itself down. Extremely cool concept and execution though. I'll never understand how people can just create puzzles like that. Feels like they're existing on a different plane of human function than I am.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Yeah it's hard. I'm way further than I ever got when I was playing on Switch though -- it seems really conducive to phone gaming, where you can pull it up, stare at a level for 5 minutes and see if inspiration strikes you, and if not close the app and do something else.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's such an amazing game for staring at a puzzle in mounting frustration for hours, going to bed, then picking it up the next day and solving it in 30 seconds wondering how you could have possibly missed such an obvious solution