Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Also home to Redman. Tell him i said hi!

i told redman that byob said hello, and he said wuditlooklike to all you trick bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Lock posted:

hah, sorry, I did kinda just toss keywords down there. I’m more than happy to link you but I’m phoneposting and :effort: so apologies

No, I found some stuff. You're all good.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Posting from so far north it's nearly the fabled Canadia.

posting from the fabled canadia

*yawns* oh look another dragon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

posting from inside the electronics of a shower clock radio in megaman battle network 3

nut posted:

reporting in from neopia

on fire

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
i feel like you could do an american psycho monolog on megaman battle network 3, the magnum opus of the megaman battle network series

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

I'm protected

Robot Made of Meat

Lock posted:

my child, let me take you back to the days of the pusher robot, the shover robot, and icq.

in those days, our now-disgraced leader used to do icq pranks. If you do not know what icq is, do not worry; just know that I was in the 7-digit class and clearly remember my number as if it were yesterday

anyway google pusher robot shover robot stairs and i suspect all your questions will be answered friend

due to this saga, the question ’do you have stairs in your house’ became a proto-meme for goons to recognize goons in the wild

Everything you need to know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

(OK, not very work safe, and has some disturbing images)

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 14, 2020

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I am protected

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

A goon that doesn't know he history, a shameful goon

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

A goon that doesn't know he history, a shameful goon

A shoon.

Ass-penny

Coming to you severely time delayed from a place where the sun never rises... the Oort cloud.

:getin:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Ozarks reppin don't even trip hoe

Areola Grande

pls excuse my language namaste

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

pls excuse my language namaste

Git

Areola Grande

waving a denim hanky @ u rn my Ozarks brother :lovebird:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

the leaves haven't begun 2 turn yet but the smaller trees are shedding small brown leaves and the fallen walnuts are feeding many grey and red sqwerlz

describe autumn in nippon if u pls :allears:

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

the leaves haven't begun 2 turn yet but the smaller trees are shedding small brown leaves and the fallen walnuts are feeding many grey and red sqwerlz

describe autumn in nippon if u pls :allears:

The big thing is the turning of the leaves, especially Japanese maple, which turn bright red, but that won't really happen until next month or so.

Ass-penny

The big thing is the turning of the leaves, especially Japanese maple, which turn bright red, but that won't really happen until next month or so.

Japanese maple, that's the tree in Katamari Damacy that dropped leaves looked real similar to :420:? Does everyone laugh about that all of the time, or are they more sophisticated than all of that?

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Japanese maple, that's the tree in Katamari Damacy that dropped leaves looked real similar to :420:? Does everyone laugh about that all of the time, or are they more sophisticated than all of that?

Yeah, those are the ones. I don't think many people realize the similarities to be honest.

Ass-penny

Yeah, those are the ones. I don't think many people realize the similarities to be honest.

this was literally the first result for weed leaf:

Ass-penny

the differences are there, you just have to be willing to overlook a drastic number of similarities to be like, nah, the first one does not look like the second."

Escape From Noise

I think it's just more that weed is crazy illegal here so you just don't see the weed leaf as much. Like seriously. People here often don't know what it smells like.

Escape From Noise

And I mean that because it's so illegal you just don't have that kind of culture in the same way as in the US. You'll see the weed leaf icon from time to time, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if people thought it was a maple leaf.

take the moon

by sebmojo
repping :canada: where we have a blood weed leaf flag

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

And I mean that because it's so illegal you just don't have that kind of culture in the same way as in the US. You'll see the weed leaf icon from time to time, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if people thought it was a maple leaf.

i think this is a lil naive pardon the reply. weed is infamously permeative in culture disregarding any local legality status unless youre a mennonite or something

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
wait i um forgot you live in japan. sorry i am a space case

----------------

Escape From Noise

I mean, there are people who know. It's just a much more limited number of people in my experience. I don't really talk about it a lot with people unless I know they're going to be cool with it. I dunno. I'm probably overthinking it too

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

yeah weed just isn’t a thing here (maybe moreso in the big cities?) and it is maybe my biggest expat regret.

I mean, I went to a number of raves in Tokyo, and while I wouldn’t be surprised if someone snuck in something, the only stuff you ever saw anyone getting trashed on was alcohol. But in a way? It was kinda nice because the shows I went to were all people who were producers first and djs second, so everyone seemed more focused on the music and supporting their favorite artists

Lock fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Sep 15, 2020

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

Lock posted:

yeah weed just isn’t a thing here (maybe moreso in the big cities?) and it is maybe my biggest expat regret.

I mean, I went to a number of raves in Tokyo, and while I wouldn’t be surprised if someone snuck in something, the only stuff you ever saw anyone getting trashed on was alcohol. But in a way? It was kinda nice because the shows I went to were all people who were producers first and djs second, so everyone seemed more focused on the music and supporting their favorite artists

You can find it in the city. I know of a guy, it's way less common than the US. You can find it in the boonies. Apparently some of the old dudes out in rural Nara grew it from what I heard when I lived there. But old people in the Japanese countryside can pretty much get away with literal murder.

Lock

true

hm, I’m kinda next to the boonies, I’ll have to keep my eyes open then

Escape From Noise

Lock posted:

true

hm, I’m kinda next to the boonies, I’ll have to keep my eyes open then

Be careful dude. Like I said, I know a guy, but I don't really buy it because of the risk of deportation, etc.

Chewbecca

My upstairs neighbours smoke weed and when I smell it I feel all :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

Be careful dude. Like I said, I know a guy, but I don't really buy it because of the risk of deportation, etc.

yeah, more ‘keep my eyes open to see if it actually exists around here.’ The literal last thing I want in my life at this point is to be forced outta here. Thanks!