Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

moths posted:

I've finally concluded that I'm way too invested in the classic metal sisters to adopt the new sculpts.

Where the heck can I find 28mm bases?

eBay has every variation of GW sized base you can imagine, generally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Cessna posted:

Too bad about 30K.

We're fine, we just got Men of Iron.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

The Demilich posted:

Hold up what?

The Dark Angels just got expanded upon in Book 9. One of the fluff things that has been heavy in 30k is that as the first legion the Dark Angels have lots of insane poo poo from the conquest of terra and the dark age of technology. One of the things they have access to now is essentially a tormented Man of Iron strapped into a penitent engine covered in weapons. It has a kill switch so a DA tech marine can blow it up if it starts rampaging through friendly forces. It's very expensive points wise and absolutely absurdly dangerous. It will kill almost anything.

EDIT:

The fluff in the book also mentions that it is similar in behaviour to units from the "Ordos Katastrophica" so we wait to see what nonsense that involves :allears:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
If you think that is wild, loyalist armies can summon daeons in 30k now. :haw: