Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
while it would be briefly entertaining to make "the guy who thinks Tara Reade is a whore in it for delicious rapebuxx called me a blight on D&D, draw your own conclusions" my title, please make no adjustments to it, and give me no gangtags. someone gave money to a wife-beater to remind everyone in D&D of the concentration camps they support, in the name of being rid of the Orange Man, and it would be a tragic thing to erase their noble work.

in place of anything for me, the next ten times some grotesque coward decides to hand a wife beater money to distribute Trump faces in defense of a rapist in D&D, please feel free to replace them with whatever they had before immediately, LK.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU