Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Yep... that’s an apple watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Main thing I want to know is if they improved battery life. Considering they went backwards with the series 5, I’m sticking with the 4 unless they can push the battery life up.

I would think this would be a priority paired with positioning this as having sleep tracking.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

So is the SE literally just the same watch but cheaper and with a one gen older chip?

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Lol. Typical Apple, positioning removing the power adapter from the package as a benefit.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

I was assuming apple was going to create some kind of bundle. $30 a month for the all inclusive is already pretty good deal, but $15 a month for the core package is less than I expected.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Combat Pretzel posted:

I'd like to know what the hell is the top-selling Windows laptop, if that scrappy ARM chip is twice as fast.

I actually just had to compile this for a work related thing.

It’s this one for 2020. No surprise, it is a $250 celeron craptop.

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Ultra-T...BVSG7ZFV4FX61K5

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Endless Mike posted:

I'm sure it's some Dell POS with a 1024x768 screen with some Intel CPU using a legacy name like Celeron or Pentium.

EDIT:

Lol called that

1366 x 768 but otherwise correct, lol.

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Please bring that touch ID sensor to the iPhone as well. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

Xabi posted:

Is there any point in getting a Pro now?

Pro-motion display, and... ummm....