Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

This is gonna be a wet fart if they only add the O2 sensor and like 4mAh more battery. Oh, and more watch faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The watch already does VO2max with a run workout. Is this now supposed to measure it while I'm sitting in front of a computer for 9 hours a day?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

lol the kid watches are gonna be $15/month/kid if they have their own number, what a fuckin rip

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

ijyt posted:

Wait if the new watch doesn't come with a charger, why is it still $399.

Gotta bump that stock price up

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Apple gotta get a piece of that Peloton pie

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Combat Pretzel posted:

Can you disable the always-on display on the newer watches? To extend battery time? Or for privacy reasons?

Yes, but it doesn't really save any battery at all from my experience. YMMV though.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Prob GM today, full release Friday. I think that's how they typically do it.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

It's a crime that gold went from gold to pink

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

badjohny posted:

When does apple fitness + launch? I would bet a new Apple TV with that. Just add HDMI 2.1 and a new remote and call it a day.

Jan I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Rageaholic posted:

Now that the GM is out, are apps getting their own widgets in iOS 14 or is it just the same few stock widgets that have been around for all the betas?

Like, will I be able to use a widget from a different weather app or am I stuck with the stock weather app? Or is that even known?

App will need updated.

Currently, none of my apps have new-style widgets.