Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I’m already paying $13/month for Spotify and 200GB iCloud.

So they want me to pay an extra $7/month to add Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ and have to switch from Spotify to Apple Music.

NO DEAL TIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Rageaholic posted:

iOS 14 GM is out for public beta people. I'm downloading it now.

Is the procedure at this link ( https://www.redmondpie.com/ios-14-gm-ota-profile-file-download-released-without-dev-account/ ) legit to get the GM? I never jumped on the public beta, but I'm totally down to get the GM a day early.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Endless Mike posted:

I'm not clicking a bunch of blind links on some random site.

Just go here on your device and sign up. You'll have to download a profile from that site, and then restart, then check for the update and it should show up. Delete the profile after it has installed if you don't want to stay on the beta channel.

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. I thought it would be a lot more annoying to sign up for the beta profile but it wasn't. iOS14 early impressions - not crazy about it.