Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

priznat posted:

Lack of storage tiers between 200GB and 2TB is really lame.
It is, but you’re talking about one dollar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TheMadMilkman posted:

I already pay for an Apple Music family subscription and the 200GB tier for iCloud. An extra $2.00 a month for TV+ and Arcade? Sign me up.
Same situation here, and yeah they will probably get a couple more bucks from me every month.

I’m actually kind of curious to see the fitness thing. I assume it also works/has an app on the Apple TV.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

priznat posted:

Hm it goes from $3.99/mo to $12.99/mo in CAD, is it a much smaller increase in the states?

No, my mistake, I was thinking of the difference between 50GB and 200 GB, which is two bucks so another tier would be in the middle. Whoops.

In the us 200GB is $3 and 2TB is $10.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

UltraRed posted:

What is the internal storage on the series 6 watch?
The 5, SE, and 6 all show 32GB.