Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

dutchbstrd posted:

How do I charge my watch if I don't already have a charger? Or do they just mean the power brick piece?

I think just the brick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

All I want is better management for the family stuff. Let me have my family have the option to share one photo library.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

LegendaryFrog posted:

Please bring that touch ID sensor to the iPhone as well. Thank you.

with mask being the new fashion, I would be surprised if the new phones didn't get this also. Having a mask on 8 hours a day has killed faceID for me.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

It's an A14, not an A14X

A14 for low end iPads and iPhones , A14x for pro iPads and iPhones , A14z for Macs would be my guess.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

FCKGW posted:

no the top, they just kinda spread out the sides. similar to current cheap ipad i think

kinda bummed nothing about appletv but oh well

When does apple fitness + launch? I would bet a new Apple TV with that. Just add HDMI 2.1 and a new remote and call it a day.

badjohny fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Sep 15, 2020

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

I would be verrrrrrry surprised if the Pro iPhones get the A14X.

only reason I would think is the rumor that they are going to have a new iPhone range above the current ones called the iPhone Pro. I could see it getting a beefed up chip in it if its true.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

So they are skipping the GM beta release of iOS and going right to release. I have been using it for month and its pretty good, only thing that does not work as of now for me is Pokemon Go. I took it as a sign to quit playing the game finally.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

badjohny posted:

So they are skipping the GM beta release of iOS and going right to release. I have been using it for month and its pretty good, only thing that does not work as of now for me is Pokemon Go. I took it as a sign to quit playing the game finally.

Never mind. Looks like GM builds are going out now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

ratbert90 posted:

The A13 was already destroying the 865 in most benchmarks. The A14 is going to rip out it's throat and poo poo down its neck.

Just once I would love for Tim Cook to describe their new chip in those exact words.