Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Consummate Professional posted:

Parents gonna love that GPS tracking

So a cellular plan for each one? Tied to your phone number or are they going in a new direction by having it be stand alone but set up on the main iPhone.

Not going to lie, probably getting these for my kids instead of cell phones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

FCKGW posted:

store is up now

Apple Watch SE doesn't have the always on display, so it looks like it's the S5 guts with an S4 screen? Is that right?
https://www.apple.com/apple-watch-se/

The S5 already have the guts of the S4.

priznat posted:

Man, kind of disappointed by Apple One. That’s not very compelling.

I just want music and more than 200GB icloud (and maybe news+). I got TV for free with my ipad and I haven’t even opened it. Lack of storage tiers between 200GB and 2TB is really lame.

Same, I already pay $25/mo for 2TB and Family Apple music. Not sure I have a compelling reason for Fitness+ for $5 more.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Apple watch chat: Earlier this year I picked up a S4 SS since I didn't feel the S5 was worth it. What does pulse ox do that I should be considering?

What's way more attractive to me are cheap S3 cellulars (I think they said S3 was compatible) for the family plan stuff and get my kids them. I have two unused voice lines with Tmo but I doubt they'll let me use those.