Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FCKGW posted:

Going to kill Peleton you mean.

The subscription part is the valuable part of Peleton's company. Anyone can buy a nice $1k bike and pair it with apple fitness

It'll be interesting to see if the watch thing can completely replace all the extra junk you usually have to add to a spinbike (not always succesfully) that the peloton and similar ones already have built in. Probably not, but might be enough for someone who doesn't care that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LegendaryFrog posted:

I was assuming apple was going to create some kind of bundle. $30 a month for the all inclusive is already pretty good deal, but $15 a month for the core package is less than I expected.

Shame the iCloud element is only 50gb on that tier. I pay what, 99c a month for that? Just do the 200gb and presume most people won't scrape that.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

AppleTV+ is worth it for Ted Lasso alone.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Usual procedure is to get the GM and then delete the beta profile for the year, right? I've been on the PB for a while now and have all been pretty solid, which is reassuring. I don't think any of my apps stopped working the entire time (a few small issues with NoMoRobo that were always fixed with a reinstall).