Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it better than living mas
yes
no
beige
goku
View Results

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Terrified of cross contamination so that's me off the del for a while :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I always find the seafood to be pretty meh at Del Taco but a jumbo shrimp taco is something I'll try.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I don't want the wumbo shrim taco, but I could go for a po'boy.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I dreamt last night that I went to Del and that the new item was Spicy Mozarella sticks.

I guess i might get a shrimp taco though

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I dreamt last night that I went to Del and that the new item was Spicy Mozarella sticks.

Buffalo mozzarella sticks. Not to be confused with buffalo mozzarella.

Man, some fast food chain should do mozzarella sticks with spicy marinara. I would also dip french fries or a chicken sandwich in such a sauce.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

they should have run with BBQ first instead of the honey mango sauce, although that was good. But this is really good.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh shiiiiiittt

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

I saw that deal in the app earlier today and had a good laugh

But unfortunately I bring ill tidings

https://old.reddit.com/r/DelTaco/comments/mtqb0i/menu_items_that_are_being_removed/

RIP Chicken Crunch Burrito, your all-too-brief existence was nevertheless a joyful one :(

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tetsuo posted:

they should have run with BBQ first instead of the honey mango sauce, although that was good. But this is really good.

this looks epic as gently caress holy poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I didn't even know Del Taco had breakfast and there was a time in my life where I went to Del Taco across the street from work at 8:30 am 2-3 times a month.

The Chicken Crunch burrito is the one I am seeing people miss and my heart goes out to them.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The Del Taco breakfast rollers are like 75% the size of their burritos and only $1, they’re an incredible value.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Smythe posted:

this looks epic as gently caress holy poo poo
it is, my friend. it is.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
attn taco bell mexican pizza missers -

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1389721011176632323

They were never my jam but I'm confident they're 100% better than the taco bell item.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
kept adding things until i thought "thats way too much stuff" and been eating since yesterday:

Queso Beef Crunchtada® x 1,
Crispy Chicken Taco x 4 (habanero sauce),
Epic Crispy Chicken & Guac Burrito x 1,
Del Inferno - Hot sauce x 9,
Bean & Cheese Burrito with Red Sauce x 2,
Bean & Cheese Burrito with Green Sauce x 1
Del Combo Burrito x 1,
The Del Taco x 2

the "Crunchtada" was surprisingly good. the habanero crispy chicken is deec as always. The Del Taco is a little underwhelming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i had the chicken guac crunchtada yesterday and it was surprisingly tasty and filling, good waste of $3

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

tetsuo posted:

attn taco bell mexican pizza missers -

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1389721011176632323

They were never my jam but I'm confident they're 100% better than the taco bell item.

They aren't even close and no they're not better.

They're good if you just think of them as tostadas and not as a Mexican Pizza replacement which is not a tostada.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I had one of these today and folks, it's a winner

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I tried to order it but they had no idea what I was talking about even though there was a giant sign on the menu.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Del Taco is a great drunk order of like 50 bucks worth of food that lasts for days

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

FCKGW posted:

I had one of these today and folks, it's a winner

Tried these the other day. They were okay but at $2.99 won't be my go to. Would rather jam on 3 of the crispy chicken (tenders) tacos at $1 a pop.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Wake me up when it's February and the shrimp tacos are back

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I got the quesadilla taco and found out you can swap the meat for Crispy Chicken and they gave me 2 full tendies in that bad boy. :thumbsup:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Aardvark! posted:

I got the quesadilla taco and found out you can swap the meat for Crispy Chicken and they gave me 2 full tendies in that bad boy. :thumbsup:

:confused:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

drat i thought it was just a new substitute option :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Had the chicken quesadilla taco today. Just a nice little pocket of chicken and cheese and queso cheese and that's literally it because they overpower all the other ingredients taste-wise. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The day is upon us friends. The best deal in Fast Food has finally arrived.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
:woop: I wish they would just give me a $155 card for $100 though instead of the added $55 "value" of the small combos because I'm ala carte for life

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/06/jack-in-the-box-buys-del-taco-in-575-million-deal.html

A dark day

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Maybe Del Taco will finally make it out to more states on the east coast.

Don’t screw this up Jack!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Whoa

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.
Happy tamale season!

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
didn't know JITB had that kind of cash lying around.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jack n the Box is starting to improve under their new CEO but they got a long way to go to make me feel comfortable about them purchasing Del Taco.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I just hope that Del Taco won't change their food as a result. I also unironically hope this doesn't mean that Jack will change their tacos. Anyone can easily argue that they are garbage, but they are great cheap unique drunk food garbage with a huge following.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
My main hope would be that Del Taco would universally embrace apps and go back to generally being 24 hours. Them canceling my order 3/4 of the time on apps is why I don't eat their more currently, and the fact that they close at 11:00 has been the thing that stopped me from going to Del Taco as much as i did like, ten years ago.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Recently the app just hasn't been working for me at all. Can't even get it past the splash screen.

Last time it did work, the offers tab was empty but for a free small Coke Zero with any purchase :rolleyes:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Cross-Section posted:

Recently the app just hasn't been working for me at all. Can't even get it past the splash screen.

Last time it did work, the offers tab was empty but for a free small Coke Zero with any purchase :rolleyes:

The app does that for me but if I force quit it and reopen it works fine.

I had the deals thing missing too but it was because my ad blocker was blocking coupons :xd:

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

FCKGW posted:

The app does that for me but if I force quit it and reopen it works fine.

This sadly doesn't work, at least on an iPhone :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

heaven