Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

TBF a billion yen is still a tidy sum. It's almost 10 million usd.

You know what, that's not too bad. I'll take it!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

just got back from changing my name legally to 'The last person to'

check & mate :smuggo:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

just got back from changing my name legally to 'The last person to'

check & mate :smuggo:

So, the last person, in order to post itt you need to become a billionaire. Sorry. It's the rules

Stoner Sloth

So, the last person, in order to post itt you need to become a billionaire. Sorry. It's the rules

but the thread says will so i just need to kick back and wait for op to make me a billionaire or they're breaking the rules!

thanks op, let me know when i can quit my job at the dicksucking factory (to pursue my dream of opening a range of fancy, five star dicksuckery of the highest quality for discerning clientele)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

(to pursue my dream of opening a range of fancy, five star dicksuckery of the highest quality for discerning clientele)

Don't think you need to be a billionaire to make that dream happen tbf

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
The last person to post in this thread will become a billionaire in the 420 drug

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

are you saying I get a billion nuggets? can... can I get half and half? Like half chicken nuggets?

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

are you saying I get a billion nuggets? can... can I get half and half? Like half chicken nuggets?

Oh man. You know what I miss? And maybe this is gross and bad. But I miss me some Popeye's. Goddamn. That is like the only American fast food I miss sometimes

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

pixaal

Oh man. You know what I miss? And maybe this is gross and bad. But I miss me some Popeye's. Goddamn. That is like the only American fast food I miss sometimes

Never been to one the closest one is 200 miles from me.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Never been to one the closest one is 200 miles from me.

I didn't go to one until I lived in Chicago one drunken night. It's not something I can eat all the time but goddamn. Sometimes it's perfect.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

I didn't go to one until I lived in Chicago one drunken night. It's not something I can eat all the time but goddamn. Sometimes it's perfect.

Popeye's is one of the good things about living in the South. There's one about a mile from my house.

Escape From Noise

Barking Gecko posted:

Popeye's is one of the good things about living in the South. There's one about a mile from my house.

The chicken is good but also THOSE SIDES

pixaal

I know how this is supposed to be read, but I like to read it as one night you got black out drunk and when you came to you had moved all your stuff to Chicago and your first real solid memory is you are mid bite of chicken.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

In Portland I lived pretty close to a Popeye's and there were a few in the city. In Seattle the closest one was like an hour south. So that was another point for Portland in my book

more falafel please

forums poster

popeyes is legit good. like you can easily get better fried chicken from local places but as far as chains go it's pretty much the best

the sandwich is also very good. there's nothing surprising about it, it's just done well

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
popeye's red beans and rice is something truly special. just wish it was vegetarian!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

pixaal

blaise rascal posted:

popeye's red beans and rice is something truly special. just wish it was vegetarian!

They cook it using chicken fat or something? I bet that's tasty. They should offer a vegetarian version though it's pretty rude to not.

sig by owlhawk911

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

love that chicken from popeyes

louisiana fast, am i right?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

RazzleDazzleHour

I am doing you all a favor and am posting in this thread so you will not become billionaires and will not be eaten when the revolution happens. I will bear this heavy burden and you are all welcome

owlhawk911

i'm going to use my billion dollars to wipe the sickness that is man from the face of our poor dying earth

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm going to use my billion dollars to wipe the sickness that is man from the face of our poor dying earth

You're going to start a rap metal band? Good luck!

Stoner Sloth

did someone win yet?

Jinh

Stoner Sloth posted:

did someone win yet?

I'm about to once everyone else is done posting

Stoner Sloth

Jinh posted:

I'm about to once everyone else is done posting

woah, nice work friend!

owlhawk911

:ninja:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Chewbecca sniping the billion goonbux ftw (goonbux is Jeffrey's blockchain-secured goon currency to be used for all SA purchases)

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That was a scary 6 hours where I got probated and thought someone might snipe this billion from me :ohdear:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Jinh

Rarity posted:

That was a scary 6 hours where I got probated and thought someone might snipe this billion from me :ohdear:

thanks so much cda <3

Stoner Sloth

im worried that being a billionaire would ruin good posters, fortunately i am not a good poster so i'll jump on this grenade for you friends!

owlhawk911

Stoner Sloth posted:

im worried that being a billionaire would ruin good posters, fortunately i am not a good poster so i'll jump on this grenade for you friends!

thank you for your sacrifice

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm too good a poster to let money ruin me

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

I'm too good a poster to let money ruin me

drat it Rarity, that's not a risk we can afford to take!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i hope its cheese but then i would also need a billion crackers

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

blaise rascal

Oh wait, I was incorrect about this thread. It's actually the FIRST person to post in it, who gets the filthy lucre. My bad!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

Oh wait, I was incorrect about this thread. It's actually the FIRST person to post in it, who gets the filthy lucre. My bad!

Well what the gently caress are we even doing here then? :negative:

blaise rascal

Rarity posted:

Well what the gently caress are we even doing here then? :negative:
I don't know. Better stop posting

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

I don't know. Better stop posting

Wait is this a trick? :thunkher:

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Wait is this a trick? :thunkher:

playing a trick on a fellow yobber? that's just terrible.

Mods?? please immediately close thread without allowing further posts to prevent this kind of malarkey from reoccuring!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

Mods?? please immediately close thread without allowing further posts to prevent this kind of malarkey from reoccuring!

Yes I completely agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Yes I completely agree

thanks friend!