Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The next person to post in this thread will suffer a terrible curse

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

sk posted:

i hope it's the curse of too much dang money :pray:

It's not

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

pixaal posted:

is it terrible fits of laughter? Like just randomly every few hours you break out laughing even if this isn't the place. You even wake up from sleep to laugh.

Because I don't want that

It is the curse of not being a billionaire because I post right after you

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

pixaal posted:

oh good I don't want to be one sounds terrible. They are always the most miserable people.

Your reverse psychology isn't gonna work on me :colbert:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress I forgot to reply now Bob's gonna be a billionaire

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Happy Hippo posted:

mods lock thred plz

Whoa

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Chewbecca posted:

I'm gonna buy the forums off jeffrey :twisted:

We're boned

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Diorama posted:

I will share the money with everyone who doesn't post after me

But how will you know who that is unless they post? :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

When I win, I will use the entire sum of money to buy vast quantities of blue and purple paint. Then I will turn the ENTIRE WORLD into byob.

Everyone stop posting, this goon gets it

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Pahilla the Hun posted:

just close the thread already. i mean like right now. no more postings :argh:

One more posting?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

writing a song with jason mraz and jack johnson about all the moon pies and bouncing balls i'm going to buy with the billion dollars and the hook is about how it's not enough to buy your love

No I'm shallow, it would definitely buy my love

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Jinh posted:

sorry to all the people with lofty philanthropic goals but the sex number called and i had to answer

But think how much better it would be if you'd waited for the weed number

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

(to pursue my dream of opening a range of fancy, five star dicksuckery of the highest quality for discerning clientele)

Don't think you need to be a billionaire to make that dream happen tbf

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That was a scary 6 hours where I got probated and thought someone might snipe this billion from me :ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm too good a poster to let money ruin me

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

Oh wait, I was incorrect about this thread. It's actually the FIRST person to post in it, who gets the filthy lucre. My bad!

Well what the gently caress are we even doing here then? :negative:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

blaise rascal posted:

I don't know. Better stop posting

Wait is this a trick? :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

Mods?? please immediately close thread without allowing further posts to prevent this kind of malarkey from reoccuring!

Yes I completely agree

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok I messaged GaG and told him to close the thread, I'm sure he'll be along any second now

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Yeah no worries, I'll take of it

You're a diamond

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Just making a last post before pressing the button, don't mind me

You fiend!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

alexandriao posted:

please let it be me.

Ok

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Garlic posted:

It's the perfect number of posts in byob

420 billion surely?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ha, you thought you had this wrapped up Pahilla but the money is mine!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Chewbecca posted:

now the money is mine :evilbuddy:

*yoink*

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
With a billion dollars I'll be able to buy posting pals

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Don't you all see that this promise of billions of dollars is tearing us apart???

I never liked any of you anyway

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Post! I need somebody

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Turns out it was me this whole time #blessed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I've messaged the mods and I expect action to be taken at any moment

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh wow, becoming a billionaire for Christmas. What a great present you've given me, thanks BYOB

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What happened to your Christmas spirit BYOB? :qq:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You can have the donuts, I'll have the dollars

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ha you all thought I was gonna stop posting in this thread but you were wrong! :wrong:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't worry I'm on the case. I'll post all day if I have to to get this job done

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

im doing my part!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

RickRogers posted:

Despite the best efforts of certain posters, this thread is literally 1 to 2 posts away from structural collapse!

Please, I am just trying to save lives!

You'd think with so much at stake this thread would have thousands of pages. I guess BYOBers just don't want to be billionaires :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm drying my eyes with $100 bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

slowm posted:

could be me?

Nope, sorry