Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukberry

I want to use my wishes to wish for infinity wishes, and then every wish will be used for one post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukberry

What exactly is a post

Dukberry

I hope it's me who is the one who posts most late

Dukberry

When will the person who last posts in this thread become a billionaire

Dukberry

Escape From Noise posted:

You can't like own money, maaaaaaan!

Then what's all this been about

Dukberry

If elected I'll spend all the money on one giant banana split sundae that all the kids can share

Dukberry

I agree, but can we be sure anyone ever posts in this thread again? I hope so but there's no way of knowing

Dukberry

I'm still hoping it's me and I'm offering a big ice cream but most of the money would go to creating a competitor to something awful called somethin' awful where everything's the same except the color scheme in byob is less funny

Dukberry

What's everyone's favorite episode of the popular 1900s tv show star trek the next generation? I like the one where I'm the last poster in this thread and use my billion to invade mars

Dukberry

Why do you assume there are no other b*llionaires to come out of BYOB? As of last week I'm now in that elite class and for that reason I urge you all to post at least once after me

Dukberry

What winnings? Sorry I know I've posted in this thread before but I am not 'a poster ' per se and so my posts aren't posts

Dukberry

The way the person that becomes a billionaire from having the last post in this thread is obvious to me

Dukberry

I will not be explaining, but I'm happy to give a hint

The hint: it has to do with you (the reader) never posting again in this thread

Dukberry

If I win this thread I'll no longer do the previous thing I suggested, instead I will buy One Dozen Eggs

Dukberry

Stoner Sloth posted:

and i was so close to a month without anyone else posting :bahgawd:

I think this is officially the last post in this thread

Dukberry

Oh sorry for the mistake everyone

Dukberry

Screw your shoes, I need an automatic posting machine so that I can win future last post contests more efficiently

Dukberry

The future of posting is automatic posting machines.

Dukberry

Specifically my automatic posting machine

Dukberry

It's truly the end of an era, now that a winner has been declared

Dukberry

I, personally, don't care who wins. I just think it would be fun to spend 1 billion dollars on red text.

Dukberry

Do not post

Dukberry

'saved by the last post', a 2023 coming of age story about a lonely new jersey boy who posts badly until he becomes filthy rich and buys a motorcycle and becomes a motorcycle poster

Dukberry

Do not NOT post.

Dukberry

bump!!!!

Dukberry

Wait will there be taxes

Dukberry

If I'm given the billionaire status i'll use it to reboot city of heroes (And charge $1,000,000 monthly sub, for 1 character slot)

Dukberry

I would use the billion dollars to reboot 'Ally McBeal' including a world class theme park in Orlando based on the new cast

Dukberry

This has gone on so long that being a billionaire isn't even that good anymore, so it's pretty reasonable to just stop posting here (don't worry I'll keep an eye on it)

Dukberry

Billionaires were never good tho.

No need to post anymore then, right?

Dukberry

How else will I create my wealthy sharks to eat all humans?

I'll eat all humans

Dukberry

I have a question about the pact

Dukberry

The last person to post in this thread will be free from all pact based obligations

Dukberry

There are not circumstances that would stop me from posting, you are all my best friends. Anyone else who posts in this thread is my friend

Dukberry

I have entered into only one pact. A friendship pact with the posters in this thread. Please don't release me from it

Dukberry

Since the thread title doesn't state that the famous and friends will explicitly come after the Last Post, it's possible to interpret the cloud of friendship I'm experiencing as early signs that this will be the Last Post. Wow! What a ride this has been.

Dukberry

I hope my hot dog is garnished with billion dollar bills

Dukberry

Andoman posted:

I'm going to be honest with you, that seem quite unlikely. But hey, keep hoping and all.

I think the odds are as high as anything else, like which is more likely in your mind:

The hotdog will turn into a spider god
The hotdog will be garnished with the target special edition of Taylor swifts 1989
The hot dog will be vegan

It's all the same

Dukberry

'awesome' doesn't just imply good tasting is my point.

Would you be in awe of a hot dog that reenacted the entire lightsaber duel on mustafar in star wars 6?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukberry

Zoya posted:

i think it would be more byob for us to all share the spa, and perhaps bring some room temperature hotdogs to enjoy in the sauna together

how can we all be the last person to post in this thread.

checkmate.