Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

that is too much money even if with split it with everyone in BYOB thats still like a trillion doll hairs each

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

is it terrible fits of laughter? Like just randomly every few hours you break out laughing even if this isn't the place. You even wake up from sleep to laugh.

Because I don't want that

pixaal

oh good I don't want to be one sounds terrible. They are always the most miserable people.

pixaal

Rarity posted:

But how will you know who that is unless they post? :thunkher:

The current world population is 7.8 billion so about 12cents per person globally. it's a nice gesture but transport costs for all the dimes is probably going to be more than the winnings.

pixaal

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

TBF a billion yen is still a tidy sum. It's almost 10 million usd.

Zimbabwe dollars are defunct so most inflated currency Google says is Iran Rial, okay a billion of these bad Larrys comes to.... 23,750.15. Not amazing but hey still not a bad chunk of change.

I think a billion doll hairs is worth more than that, but I'm having trouble confirming it and also unsure how to count "doll hair" since most seems to be just a spool of curly thread sold by the yard.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

are you saying I get a billion nuggets? can... can I get half and half? Like half chicken nuggets?

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Oh man. You know what I miss? And maybe this is gross and bad. But I miss me some Popeye's. Goddamn. That is like the only American fast food I miss sometimes

Never been to one the closest one is 200 miles from me.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

I didn't go to one until I lived in Chicago one drunken night. It's not something I can eat all the time but goddamn. Sometimes it's perfect.

I know how this is supposed to be read, but I like to read it as one night you got black out drunk and when you came to you had moved all your stuff to Chicago and your first real solid memory is you are mid bite of chicken.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

blaise rascal posted:

popeye's red beans and rice is something truly special. just wish it was vegetarian!

They cook it using chicken fat or something? I bet that's tasty. They should offer a vegetarian version though it's pretty rude to not.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

if I had a billion dollars I would give each poster in the thread $420.69

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

did everyone that posted itt get a quick 1b direct deposit at 4:20AM?

sig by owlhawk911