Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Cop: Sir, are you aware how fast you were going?

Me: Uh, 10mph?

Cop: Exactly. That's faster than you were going before you switched lanes. Can I see your license and registration, please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Stewardess: Are you enjoying your in-flight meal, sir?

Me: Y- (notices multiple other passengers starting to rise from their seats) I mean no no, not in the least, it's awful.

google THIS

Sky Marshal: (to another passenger) Ma'am, do you have a permit for that quiet baby?

google THIS

"But really I think it was Edward Norton's best film and..."

(sirens in the distance)

"Cheese it, it's the unwritten fuzz!"

google THIS

Chewbecca posted:

A red laser dot appearing between the eyes of the guy who pretends he didn't notice his dog took a dump on the footpath

Tough, but fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Creepy guy with a sledgehammer: Your sentence has been decided. This will teach your to tread on sidewalks so carelessly.

Me: P-please don't hurt me!

CGWAS: (sneering) Oh no, young man. Not you.

My mother: !!!