Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

reignonyourparade posted:

Don't worry. Her seat is already gonna be filled.

yeah that’s my point is libs have spent the last 5 months demanding everyone put politics aside and vote for pro rapist racist because ~~RBGs Seat~~ and now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

The Littlest Hobo posted:

If i was rbg i would have just not died but thats just me

yeah i wouldn't have attended a loving wedding without a mask but i guess i'm just not as smart as a supreme court justice hmbol

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
sorry im not rushing to poo poo on the corpse of a dead jewish lady to make sure she has the appropriate level of blame for the rise of fascism v0v

ya she's not angela davis but she ain't margaret thatcher either

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Wakko posted:

sorry im not rushing to poo poo on the corpse of a dead jewish lady to make sure she has the appropriate level of blame for the rise of fascism v0v

Agreed. If she were Buddhist, it would be fair game

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
lol how owned can you get

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

The Democrats are so good at losing

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

Wakko posted:

the oppressed oppress and never even recognize the impulse and swap so lol, gently caress her.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wakko posted:

idiot.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
"god bless donald turmp," burbled ruth as the hemlock tea ran down her throat

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Wakko posted:

dont worry. i am

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Ruth masturbater Ginsburg

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Wakko posted:

Buddy, if you ask me, you're wakko

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
RUTHKANDA FOREVER

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I am loling so hard at all the rage about McConnell, hahahah Democrats only know how to lose. Schumer must be furious because he can't cut another back room deal to get extra vacation days on this judge, he has to at least pretend he's not totally spineless for a few weeks. Vacation ruined.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

The REAL Goobusters posted:

dont worry. i am

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Z43bXbXQ

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Lamech posted:

all hail cmyk!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Wakko posted:

given angela davis' endorsement of joe biden compared to the honor of our sacred toxx, you might wanna rethink this analogy, lol

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Wakko posted:

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Glad I stuck around for the news today

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wakko posted:

Yeah Thatcher at least made sure to retire at a time when her allies would be picking her replacement

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wakko posted:

i will rush to poo poo on any corpse, its all i'm good at

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

World War Mammories posted:

given angela davis' endorsement of joe biden compared to the honor of our sacred toxx, you might wanna rethink this analogy, lol

if anyone who isn't a literal revolutionary marxist is garbage to you sure I guess? i don't see a lot of y'all in the huey newton thread though.

im not sayin making fun of liberals who deify rbg isn't funny as heck, or even good takes on a public figure dying on something awful dot com.

seriousposting "gently caress this lady for what she did to this country" is cringey for the same reason libs sobbing over how much this changes things.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Did anyone say 'more like Notorious R.I.P" yet

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1307126098585620486?s=20

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
lol, lmao lmbo

can't wait for the public obituaries of noted liberal hero Notorious RBG. all those idiots who idolized her and made her a fuckin pop culture icon are gonna be utterly insufferable

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1307101237779853313

lmao

"My dying wish is that I don't gently caress everything up really bad"

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

im glad rbg dead

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Crane Fist posted:

lmao

"My dying wish is that I don't gently caress everything up really bad"

Look I don't want to poo poo on a corpse or anything but there's no way she was dumb enough to believe there was any chance of this right?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Real Bad Gamble

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

General Dog posted:

Real Bad Gamble

gently caress

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Couldn't even wait for the body to cool

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

But it’s an election year! Aren’t they ashamed of their hypocris-hahaha

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019
These mugs took on a whole new meaning.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfOlUvEdOkA

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

I know it's easy to cast blame at Ginsburg for not stepping down during Obama's term, but consider this: When she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009, she could have retired, but she didn't. Why? Because she was one of the most powerful women in the country, and she owed you nothing. Then, after having heart surgery in 2014, she had another opportunity to call it quits. But again, she persisted. Because, again, she owed you nothing. She couldn't possibly have predicted Trump's victory; almost no one could. But he won, and she kept plugging on (what else was there to do, really?), until, at the funniest possible moment, she died. And that's a commitment to comedy that I have to respect.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Joey Steel posted:

These mugs took on a whole new meaning.

Okay time to pivot. Let's put these bad boys on the Babylon Bee webstore.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

But it’s an election year! Aren’t they ashamed of their hypocris-hahaha