Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
we did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Homeless Friend posted:

i will rush to poo poo on any corpse, its all i'm good at

Every good funeral needs a caggurat

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
BASTA

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Crane Fist posted:

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1307101237779853313

lmao

"My dying wish is that I don't gently caress everything up really bad"

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

she can start having lunches with scalia again, in hell

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
nevertheless, she deceased.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I have never understood the concept of being triggered until the past few hours. These people are so loving stupid. It triggers me.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

This is the only time kate has made me laugh

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Snls gonna come back with Kate as RBG singing hallelujah

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

lmao

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

hilarious scenario from discord: election goes to shitpreme court, biden loses pesidency thanks to clarence thomas

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

You know whenever that hack portrays some lovely political figure the said political figure eats poo poo.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1307149377421615107

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

fuckin lol

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Crowsbeak posted:

You know whenever that hack portrays some lovely political figure the said political figure eats poo poo.

Hillary
Liz
Rbg

Who else

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pryor on Fire posted:

I have never understood the concept of being triggered until the past few hours. These people are so loving stupid. It triggers me.

Being triggered doesn't mean something infuriates you it means it caused a flare-up of PTSD

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmaoooo

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we might not like it, but the fact is if Trump nominates a reasonable candidate for the court, Democrats can’t afford to alienate moderate Republican voters by causing a fight over the president’s constitutional right to appoint a replacement justice. It’s unfair considering Merrick Garland, yes, but once Biden is in office we can talk about options for the court. Right now the most important thing is to win, and that means not trying to throw a wrench in the system to score cheap political points and act like Mitch McConnell.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

oh god

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

THS posted:

we might not like it, but the fact is if Trump nominates a reasonable candidate for the court, Democrats can’t afford to alienate moderate Republican voters by causing a fight over the president’s constitutional right to appoint a replacement justice. It’s unfair considering Merrick Garland, yes, but once Biden is in office we can talk about options for the court. Right now the most important thing is to win, and that means not trying to throw a wrench in the system to score cheap political points and act like Mitch McConnell.

reading this is giving me the visceral equivalent of slugging back a shot glass of antifreeze

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Crane Fist posted:

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1307101237779853313

lmao

"My dying wish is that I don't gently caress everything up really bad"

Lmao I thought this was an onion article

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I wonder if it was the same team that got Epstein.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vermain posted:

reading this is giving me the visceral equivalent of slugging back a shot glass of antifreeze

i've been workshopping it for the past hour, i'm glad you liked it

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

make this the c-spam background

donoteat
Sep 13, 2011

Loot at all this bullshit.
Who lets something like this happen?
folks serious take where to donate to get women transportation to states where abortion is and will be legal

THS
Sep 15, 2017

donoteat posted:

folks serious take where to donate to get women transportation to states where abortion is and will be legal

better factor in having a passport and then two weeks quarantine

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

THS posted:

better factor in having a passport and then two weeks quarantine

Everyone should factor that in at all times

Also...we are a lot better than the Russians at doing this type of stuff

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 05:56 on Sep 19, 2020

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This is the one thing we didn't want to happen

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

whoa how did you get this footage of the succzone

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

THS posted:

lol, I want to see some lib reactions to their own bullshit being flung back at them.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thanks obama

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp16gX5i9LY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU