Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

never hold in a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Kissinger is still alive

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
having libs and people who I thought were leftists go into frothing rage at anyone who dares suggest ginsburg should have retired when there was a dem supermajority and she was in her late 70s with cancer or that she was a lib with very little progressive values beyond gender gets my brain really wiggling.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'd like to see asproigerosis's brain wiggle out of this one

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Yasssssss slay kween

*a leak in the hermetic chamber causes the slay queen to turn to dust*

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

A Russian troll farm posted:

Yasssssss slay kween

*a leak in the hermetic chamber causes the slay queen to turn to dust*

a leak in the hermetic chamber caused by the slay queen clawing her way through it, even

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

having libs and people who I thought were leftists go into frothing rage at anyone who dares suggest ginsburg should have retired when there was a dem supermajority and she was in her late 70s with cancer or that she was a lib with very little progressive values beyond gender gets my brain really wiggling.

it’s a litmus test to tell who is unserious. if your first reaction to this isn’t a) laughing or b) anger at the democrats for having such a ridiculous personality cult for a personality who selfishly refused to step down for the ‘greater good’ - it’s impossible to take them seriously.

don’t loving turn these people in celebrities. it’s just loving tv and movie consumer culture projected onto politics.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THS posted:

it’s a litmus test to tell who is unserious. if your first reaction to this isn’t a) laughing or b) anger at the democrats for having such a ridiculous personality cult for a personality who selfishly refused to step down for the ‘greater good’ - it’s impossible to take them seriously.

don’t loving turn these people in celebrities. it’s just loving tv and movie consumer culture projected onto politics.

Saturday Night Live

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Not all SNL is bad, you guys just need to dig deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Asproigerosis posted:

seriously

i had someone tell me that they didn’t always agree with her but don’t agree that she is trash

not giving a poo poo about indigenous ppl or the environment does not cross their threshold for “trash”

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i Freaking love reddit,

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

durrneez posted:

seriously

i had someone tell me that they didn’t always agree with her but don’t agree that she is trash

not giving a poo poo about indigenous ppl or the environment does not cross their threshold for “trash”

Most people have no loving clue about her and don't really care to. They just want their symbol, reality be dammed

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Ardennes posted:

I am kind of surprised the ginsburg store in Portland actually outlasted her.

what the gently caress

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

papersack posted:

what the gently caress

https://citizenruth.com/

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1307247826053652481?s=20

:shepicide:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/agearan/status/1307102726271176705

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"AND ANOTHER THING: IM NOT OWNED. PLEASE DONT PUT IN MY OBITUARY THAT I GOT OWNED"

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1307327815008882688?s=20

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Saturday Night Live

Saturday NeoLiberal™️

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1307385928302735360

Already a few custom instagram filters for RBG floating around.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

idk ask rbg's clerks haha

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

idk ask rbg's clerks haha

:thurman:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

is this discord emotes or something?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Marzzle posted:

is this discord emotes or something?

there's reddit guys in there i guess they've added $ emotes now. i just realized i havent been on reddit in forever and hell it's a good feeling folks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

so can you resell these stupid things? if so i'd just write a bot to autopost news to r/politics and rake in the dough

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol owned you loving moron

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Maya Fey posted:

there's reddit guys in there i guess they've added $ emotes now. i just realized i havent been on reddit in forever and hell it's a good feeling folks

lol did they get the idea from discord or vv

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I mean everyone stole SA's original pure strain IP of paying for smilies

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
She perfectly encapsulates the selfishness of the very people that have put her up on a pedestal. Refusing to do the right thing for everyone else due to their own self-satisfaction. Well, get hosed.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Judakel posted:

She perfectly encapsulates the selfishness of the very people that have put her up on a pedestal. Refusing to do the right thing for everyone else due to their own self-satisfaction. Well, get hosed.

Unfortunately, she died and we get hosed.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
What about the wildcard where the govt confirmed she died, but she didn't, and they're going to elect a justice anyway?

Listen I need wild crazy out-there poo poo to live and there's very few ways to get more out-there than this year.

The fuckhell is happening in 2024?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

pnumoman posted:

Unfortunately, she died and we get hosed.

We were hosed anyway. The libs just have a tremendous amount of trust in institutions. Go talk to a poor woman in a southern state about her "access" to safe abortions.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so can you resell these stupid things? if so i'd just write a bot to autopost news to r/politics and rake in the dough

no but you can sell the accounts themselves after they rake in the upvotes you get from doing that

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Judakel posted:

We were hosed anyway. The libs just have a tremendous amount of trust in institutions. Go talk to a poor woman in a southern state about her "access" to safe abortions.

it's really differences in the stages of grief, isn't it? we who pay attention knew this particular shitshow was going south a decade ago and are now beyond acceptance into jokerfication. liberals can't let themselves see the flaws before the whole thing collapses (otherwise they wouldn't be liberals), so we've got this wonderful potpourri of denial, anger, and bargaining oozing out of their jelly brains years and years after the precipitating action

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Congratulations to Tiffany for graduating with a law degree in May and on getting a job so soon after.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1263117871326146560

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 219 days!

World War Mammories posted:

it's really differences in the stages of grief, isn't it? we who pay attention knew this particular shitshow was going south a decade ago and are now beyond acceptance into jokerfication. liberals can't let themselves see the flaws before the whole thing collapses (otherwise they wouldn't be liberals), so we've got this wonderful potpourri of denial, anger, and bargaining oozing out of their jelly brains years and years after the precipitating action

some comrades who will figure it out, but many got to where they are through material interest. a precious few are both.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
material interests are a completely acceptable (and validating) source of radicalization.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pryor on Fire posted:

Not all SNL is bad, you guys just need to dig deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

Lonely Island is great and anything decent that SNL has done in the last fifteen years was probably something from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004