Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

Juve have a good chance if they can keep Morata scoring goals and not constantly disallowed

rpop fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
This draw (currently) is gonna bite Milan in the rear end later. Second half has been a disaster.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

DARE TO ZLATAN

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

DARE TO ZLATAN

:eyepop:

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

Gigi Galli posted:

DARE TO ZLATAN

He's such a clutch factor for the team.

gently caress me, I think he was really pissed off against Roma and decided to bring the win back where it was deserved.

Also gently caress these refs seriously.

Also is it real that the refs performance is down if they look at the VAR screen? It's apparently a thing, but I'm not 100% sure.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TearsOfPirates posted:

Also is it real that the refs performance is down if they look at the VAR screen? It's apparently a thing, but I'm not 100% sure.

I can’t believe that that’s true though I can see it being a factor when they are deciding who gets the big matches. Like if one person uses VAR every match and the other uses it every other match then they’re going to pick the one who uses it less. I don’t think it’s codified though.

I actually think Romangolis foul was a penalty despite him getting some of the ball. The big miss was the handball by De Paul not given to us late in the game. Not nearly as heinous as last weeks performance.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lazio might be in some deep poo poo, and not for the usual reasons. Immobile tested positive for covid-19 a while back and missed the match against Torino, but he was allowed to play last week because of what was supposedly a negative test. Now he's allegedly tested positive again and probably wont be allowed to play for Juve. He also missed the Zenit match two days ago. The issue here is that Lazio aren't reporting these results to the local health organization (I don't know what the translation is in English, the same people that supposedly wouldn't let Napoli fly to Torino to play Juve) so all of this is pretty wild speculation by the part of the press.

Lazio are already under investigation by the league for all of this, and it's just come out that their head doctor thinks that asymptomatic people aren't actually contagious, or even sick. Sooo...Juve - Lazio could actually become some sort of a spreading event.

Galaxy brain take: Juve are allowing this to happen on purpose so the season is cancelled because they're poo poo this year

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

also inzaghi refuses to wear a mask

3peat
May 6, 2010

Covid situation at Lazio, Lotito insists asymptomatics are not positive: "What does positive means? Positive is infectuos right? Even in the vagina, of all the women of the world, there are bacteria, but they are not all pathogenic. Only a handful of them becomes it."

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

3peat posted:

Covid situation at Lazio, Lotito insists asymptomatics are not positive: "What does positive means? Positive is infectuos right? Even in the vagina, of all the women of the world, there are bacteria, but they are not all pathogenic. Only a handful of them becomes it."

Does he really want the gov to step in?

He's basically asking for it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

3peat posted:

You couldn’t even make this poo poo up lol. Mega-Lotito.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Apparently Lazio risk anything from a fine to relegation if the FIGC's investigation turns up something violating the anit-covid protocols. There was a surprise police sting in the lab where Lazio sent their league mandated tests late tonight; nothing publicly available yet. It appears the government is stepping in on this and not just the league.

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

Apparently Lazio risk anything from a fine to relegation if the FIGC's investigation turns up something violating the anit-covid protocols. There was a surprise police sting in the lab where Lazio sent their league mandated tests late tonight; nothing publicly available yet. It appears the government is stepping in on this and not just the league.

:yayclod:

Do you have any sources on this?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TearsOfPirates posted:

:yayclod:

Do you have any sources on this?

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Lazio/07-11-2020/tamponi-lazio-blitz-formello-procura-avellino-acquisisce-referti-390669905737.shtml

In Italian. There are a few other related articles but they are behind a paywall.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I wish Milan was on this list.

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/1325492044941418502?s=21

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Maybe Kessie should be taking these penalties, just a thought.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

watch them completely skate because the head of the FIGC is tight with Lotito

(it's still the Opti Poba guy who runs the FIGC, right?)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

watch them completely skate because the head of the FIGC is tight with Lotito

(it's still the Opti Poba guy who runs the FIGC, right?)

lol no, different guy. Lotito has a lot of sway in general though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Pioli and his assistant both tested positive for covid and I’m all but certain that Daniele Bonera is going to be on the bench vs Napoli. The transformation of reality in to my personal hell is now complete.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol, I was wondering how you'd feel about Bonera behind the bench as soon as I heard. Now I know!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

omg Bonera is an assistant coach at Milan, teaching generations of young up-n-coming players how to not defend

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
we put the guy who made fabric wings and jumped off the Eiffel tower in charge of our flight school

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Giampaolo Pazzini has officially retired today. An official good lad despite helping Hellas the last few seasons.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Maybe Bonera will be good now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Maybe Bonera will be good now

jfc Gigi is this just what happens to Italian men after 35? is this my future?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

jfc Gigi is this just what happens to Italian men after 35? is this my future?

It’s photoshopped lol. He looks identical to his playing days.

Also I have hair, you’ve seen it!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

It’s photoshopped lol. He looks identical to his playing days.

Also I have hair, you’ve seen it!

phewph

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Watching Torino without Giampaolo managing them is hilarious. They’re really quite good!

E: lol well, as soon as I posted that they gave up 2 goals.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 22, 2020

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Watching Torino without Giampaolo managing them is hilarious. They’re really quite good!

E: lol well, as soon as I posted that they gave up 2 goals.

this was me

code:
lol Inter are loving terrible

well and then naturally they score just as I say that

lol jesus now Inter are level

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

this was me

code:
lol Inter are loving terrible

well and then naturally they score just as I say that

lol jesus now Inter are level

:hmmyes:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Giampaolo must’ve given the half time talk.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

In the Borat voice * top of the table top of the table *

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

In the Borat voice * top of the table top of the table *

NGL, I was kinda scared about Napoli.

But then Zlatan happened again.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
aging megalomaniac "zlatan" is my favorite sacha baron cohen character

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

All the games this weekend will be paused at the 10th minute in memory of Maradona which is gonna be weird as hell in an empty stadium.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sassuolo - Inter is tomorrow at 1500 local time. Really hoping for a Conte wig explosion but I'll settle for a 0-0 draw.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

How the gently caress did Gasperini manage to beat Liverpool and then lose to Hellas

I mean I’m sure fatigue played a part but cmon.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

How the gently caress did Gasperini manage to beat Liverpool and then lose to Hellas

I mean I’m sure fatigue played a part but cmon.

Liverpool's two best players didn't start that match, VVD is dead and someone called Tsimikas started at left back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Liverpool's two best players didn't start that match, VVD is dead and someone called Tsimikas started at left back.

Surely Liverpool’s depth is better than *squints* Pawel Dawidowicz and Eddy Salcedo.