Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i cut my hair with minix, wash my teeth with microsoft max white. last I checked I shaved my balls with apples very own Smooth Nut Air. I still poo poo through my Amiga 500 and clean my ears out with a 3070 RTX (yes I’ve had one for ages my uncle works at nvidia)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
e: who cares

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Sep 21, 2020

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
feel like a good life is a train who has already left the station. but bumming others out with my life ain’t helpful to anyone incl me and you. i hope you self care

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tbf i haven’t seen most people poo poo and right now makes me wonder why the world has so many toilets

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that’s why you have a dishwasher, so the sink is clear of dishes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fancy rear end fuckers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

every person you see is walking around with poo poo up their bumbum waiting for the next time they push it out as a log/cake

most people have poo poo around the ring of they bum

what are you talking about I take loads of loperamide so I only have to take a dump every half week or so, and I certainly don't walk around with a full rectum

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
great success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gross