Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

That looks so good. The way the engine is on display, sitting there in all that space, and polished up. Pipes look great too. I think this bike has turned me into someone who likes the way choppers look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Beauty. Is the angle of the pipes the same as the front end?

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Neat, I bet that looks great in profile. How did you decide on lengths and angles and things for the pipes?

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

It worked

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Sounds great. I’m looking forward to a longer video.

Just went back to remind myself how this thread started (“It’s not the kind of thing CA cares about”). Great work Valt. I’m glad you’re getting appreciation in a show.