Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

sorry, didn't realize I'd been unbanned!

I mostly hang out in the bonsai thread, but I also knit and sew and embroider, all of which are easier to get things for. Or you could make something! I don't have any allergies, I do live in a shoebox apt so I don't really like a lot of clutter but I'd be happy to add small things to display especially if they were lovingly made by goons.

if that's too broad and you would like specific suggestions I am happy to send a few, but if you want to go nuts please do that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

This thread is fun because whenever a santee posts we get a behind the scenes making-of post from the santa :kimchi:

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

corgski posted:

You’re fine! I just got a message from your Santa whose gift hasn’t arrived yet wondering if you got assigned two Santas somehow!

peanut is absolutely unstoppable, if she gets her hands on your address you're getting STUFF FROM JAPAN, what a menace! :peanut: :peanut: :peanut:

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

Thank you Sekhmet!! Everything arrived at like 4am today (I was out walking the dog and saw it), SOPPING wet but everything survived intact. I feel terrible you sprung for 2 day and it took this long to get here - looks like the estimated arrival date was supposed to be Christmas Eve. I'll get pics once I'm fully awake!

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

Thank you santa Sehkmet! I already sent you the customary drunktext and spelled your username wrong so I hope this kinda makes up for the stress you went through tracking the poor package, which showed up to my place at around 4am in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Santa made me NINE different kinds of cookies, which is frankly at least 7 more than I really deserve:

Look how nicely they're decorated, and yes Santa made MOONCAKES:

And this beautiful wrap!! It even smells nice.

fuzzy_logic fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 4, 2023