Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My Watchdogs save isn't transferring to the PS5 version of Watchdogs how am I supposed to continue watching these dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Finster Dexter posted:

PS5 doing you a favor by refusing to help you play bad games

Whoa it is my RIGHT as a GAMER to play the worst games money can buy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wow you guys are harsh this console is cool as hell looking it has the biggest popped collar ever.

Also the controller feels real good in my hands. I wanna stick my hands through a hole in the wall and just go to town on it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Any reports yet of hit game Bugsnax becoming GOTY?

And when can I get a clear plastic mad cats controller for it?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You could double your price on a PS5 on eBay easily but then you might not be able to play a PS5 for a while so.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

el oso posted:

Jeez, Miles looks absolutely amazing on a 4K screen. I guess it's obvious that you weren't going to really get how good it would look watching 1080p YouTube videos or whatever but I'm pretty stunned by it in motion

Yeah it rules something fierce. I'm having a blast with this game. They took everything that made Spider-Man PS4 fun to play and upped it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

man nurse posted:

So other people’s controllers aren’t charging in rest mode, it’s not just me? Bummer.

Apparently if you plug it into the back of the console instead of the front they do charge in rest?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

History Comes Inside! posted:

I just finished yakuza 7 and manually uploaded all my saves to the :yayclod: just to be safe I’m ready for my PS5 now Sony give me my PS5

I got, like, 50% of the way through Watch_____Dogs: Legion on the PS4, did this same thing, and the saves don't work on the PS5.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ShakeZula posted:

The saves actually can transfer, you just have to manually upload your save on PS4 to the cloud (in the in-game menu, not the general PS menu), and then manually load that save from the cloud in the PS5 in-game menu.

It's way more of a hassle than it needs to be, and my trophy lists only partially merged so I can't get the plat now, but the saves can transfer.

Yeah this is what I tried and it just keeps telling me it failed the download in the game menu. Ubisoft support sent me "Since you are on a new console we are not able to provide additional console-related troubleshooting as Playstation Support has not released that information yet." Meanwhile their support forum has a bunch of folks with the same issue.

But Valhalla is pretty fun so far. I made my viking as hairy as possible and he's just axing his way through a bunch of folks.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Veotax posted:

So is the PS5 version of Watch Dogs Legion not out or something? I'm putting the disc in the drive and I can't find any option to download the PS5 version. Only play the PS4 version.

Weird I got an immediate option to download the PS5 version. Should be on the home screen before you launch the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Rusty posted:

I think this phrase comes from the fact that people literally sell their pre-orders on ebay before they are even shipped.

Which is why people getting weird kitchen stuff instead of a PS5 in their shipment is doubly hilarious.