Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Having been of the unfortunate disposition of being (and still being, in least by location) British during the heyday of the first series and thus never quite being able to watch the first series (they got one DVD out of it over here and I believe it was some flybynight mockbuster publisher that put it out which did not help).

That being said I’m up for getting in on the ground floor of, to pinch from a very old webcomic, "Dragonball Super for Girls".

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Willo567 posted:

Is that very old webcomic VG Cats? I remember that Scott did a strip about Inuyasha, and unlike his other anime parodies, it was him whining about how much he hated it, and ended with the exact same message

That would be the one, it was just the crash panel of “ITS DBZ FOR GIRLS!” that sticks in my mind, hence “Dragonball Super for Girls”.

Though to be clear I use that in jest and Girls dressed like King from KOF is 100% my aesthetic.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
This is a cursed timeline.

How did Artaru of all people fall so far?!

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I was pretty happy with this trpg party of a main trio bofore this week but I am now 100% here for Moroha’s manic munchkin-goblin antics.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Oct 25, 2020

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I don't doubut Sesshoumaru being a dickwad that'd let his kids wonder off unpromted but that comment about "the degenerate age" kinda hs me convinced that the tree is at it.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Hell yes David Kaye

Hell yessssss, more like.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
The dub is region locked out of the UK. That is blindingly stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Depends on where you are; the UK has Naruto on there thanks to Manga being Funi-owned these days and as for the US I couldn't say.