Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I kinda doubt they're going to kill anyone off but it's not inconceivable one or two characters might not have made it. Although considering the time period they could all just have died of plague or something adjacent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

I haven't heard an Ocean dub in years and years. They did Ranma and Inuyasha but it's so rareto hear Canadian dubs these days it seems so I hope this new anime is given by Viz to Ocean if it is at all possible and if Cox and Sheridan (Sango) and Morrow (Miroku) are still around.

Morrow is still around and doing voicework, my nephew was watching Lego Ninjago and he was unmistakable in it.

Funimation’s rise plus our dollar hitting parity really hurt Canadian dubbing.