Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Am I the only one that laughed at the tree demon slowly and pathetically trying to attack with a rock while everyone is ignoring it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Willo567 posted:

Oh, you're thinking of Ikue Otani. She also voiced some yellow rat in an anime I saw as a kid.

Voiced? She's gonna be that rat in her 80s, like Goku.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Willo567 posted:

I think I read an interview somewhere that stated that Moroha wasn't even supposed to be an MC originally

So she just Steve Urkel'd herself into the writers' hearts? Well we know who's gonna run a later season if they get another one.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Willo567 posted:

Well, this episode felt surprisingly anti-climatic. The only new things we know are that Rin is the mother, and Inuyasha and Kagome got sucked into the Black Pearl

And Moroha was raised by rear end in a top hat wolves.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Larryb posted:

I’ll admit, that was a pretty decent Moroha episode overall (though it doesn’t really explain how she wound up in the Wolf Demon tribe to begin with).

Next Time: Riku may finally be making his move

That was told last episode. It finally dawned on me that Moroha dresses just like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

NowonSA posted:

It's weird to me for Yashahime to get about 50-60 episodes or whatever total when I remember Inuyasha felt like it was running forever with heaps of episodes on CN or Adult Swim back in the day.

Times changed. The only forever anime left are relics like One Piece and Detective Conan.