Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
more like wienervein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

That’s one stiff breeze

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

that's right

Apr 7, 2003

unironically trying to figure out where I can buy that

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

*extremely bob dylan voice* it’s a hard raiinnn that’s gonna fall

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I 100% agree. My weathervane is just as important as your water leaks.

oh well I suppose I don’t quite agree there, one threatens structural integrity and the other aesthetics…I don’t know about all that. but you’re a homeowner, how could I doubt you!

Apr 7, 2003

Enderzero posted:

oh well I suppose I don’t quite agree there, one threatens structural integrity and the other aesthetics…I don’t know about all that. but you’re a homeowner, how could I doubt you!

Correct. You hosed up by questioning me.

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Enderzero posted:

maybe by way of apology you could have your landlord take a look at his weathervane

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

omae wa mou shindeiru.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

hoona igna chowa neha?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
incredible https://www.thedailybeast.com/kristi-noem-echoes-trump-line-in-reply-to-dog-killer-drama

quote:

Kristi Noem Echoes Trump Line in Reply to Dog-Killer Drama

Two of the first words out of Kristi Noem’s mouth when asked Wednesday on Fox News to justify her strange decision to kill her puppy and her goat by shooting them in a gravel pit were “fake news.”

In the fashion of a typical Trump ally, Noem blamed the media for simply reporting on what she reportedly wrote in her forthcoming book.

“Well, Sean, you know how the fake news works. They leave out some or most of the facts of a story, they put the worst spin on it, and that’s what’s happened in this case,” said Noem, who had been considered a potential Trump running mate until her admission.
Noem then urged viewers on Sean Hannity’s show to still buy her book to “find out the truth.”

“The truth of this story is that this was a working dog and it was not a puppy,” Noem claimed, despite having described the German Wirehaired Pointer in her book as “about 14 months old.” According to Gundog Journal, that breed doesn’t “reach full maturity until around 2 years of age.”

Yet Noem maintained that she did the right thing because the dog was “extremely dangerous”—and her choice actually shows how she can make tough decisions like “keeping my state open” during COVID-19. (In November 2020, Washington Post data showed South Dakota with the highest per capita death rate nationally.)

I had a choice between keeping my small children and other people safe, or a dangerous animal, and I chose the safety of my children,” Noem said, as if giving the dog to a shelter simply wasn’t an option.

Noem then resorted to saying that what she did was “legal,” while insisting she really is “a dog lover.”

For his part, Hannity’s questioning of the governor was tame, introducing the segment by saying that she “had to” kill her dog, rather than that being a choice she willingly made.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

the voices told me to do it, your honor. my hands were tied

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
biden is currently giving a mushmouthed speech about how the protestors are not protestors and that what they're doing is actually "racism"

sure am glad voting for this guy is emphatically not supporting fascism!

Apr 7, 2003

The garbage AM news station here (that spawned Wendy Bell) is running some guy who is screaming non-stop about "paid provocateurs who are radicalizing our children on college campuses."

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The garbage AM news station here (that spawned Wendy Bell) is running some guy who is screaming non-stop about "paid provocateurs who are radicalizing our children on college campuses."

is she related to taco?

Apr 7, 2003

yes

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hell yeah

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

pittsburgh based heir to the taco bell fortune

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

folks in charge so fixated on every issue being "good guys vs bad guys" they're still baffled at people not supporting the mass murder and war crimes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it wouldn't be baffling for them if they realized that they're the bad guys.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

seeing a lot of people struggling to get over the "but they support Hamas???" hump due to being stuck in the mindset of a 90s action film

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
remember the "iron dome"

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

it wouldn't be baffling for them if they realized that they're the bad guys.

i am relatively certain that they know

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1785999390647181772

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

donald trumps america :(

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

donald trumps america :(

if only there were someone else we could vote for, that isn't a fascist

oh well

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://x.com/MattBinder/status/1786094554258481534

guess trickle down inciting is normal now!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
they're so itching to use their guns against Woke

Apr 7, 2003

Joe Biden is going to give cops permission to shoot protesting kids by July

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Trump said on TV he's going to do that and make them immune to any prosecution as well

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bet. it will be done to clear the Chicago streets prior to the DNC

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

guys... i think america might be Bad

Apr 7, 2003

At least America tried to pretend to be better than the alternatives for a little while. Now that History has Ended and there are no alternatives, there's no reason to pretend anymore.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

graph posted:

https://x.com/MattBinder/status/1786094554258481534

"entitled nonaccountable students"

ah, so they didn't get arrested and expelled from an ivy league university then?

because otherwise i'm not sure any of those words are accurate

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol a pig whining about people who can't be held accountable for their behavior. buddy you would die of old age before your loving trials finished

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph posted:

https://x.com/AlmostKelvin/status/1785874523985944905

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
i wonder how far we are from cops expressly couping a municipal government, like straight up "we didn't like the mayor so we shot him, what are you gonna do about it"

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Joe Biden is going to give cops permission to shoot protesting kids by Monday

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

raminasi posted:

i wonder how far we are from cops expressly couping a municipal government, like straight up "we didn't like the mayor so we shot him, what are you gonna do about it"

it happened like a dozen times in the pa mountain towns

there is also that ongoing one in alabama where a dude actually dared to run for mayor and won (there hadn't been elections with actual candidates for 40 years or something)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
https://twitter.com/PushBidenLeft/status/1786002702524108846

joe biden is selling you tainted milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

pee-pee doo-doo he is a bad president