Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sounds like the house is owning you

sorry to hear about your potential house troubles MFP, you might want to poke around DIY for a bit, seems like a good place to get some education for your :10bux:
You'd be surprised how easy a lot of regular house maintenance is. I remember learning how to replace a ceiling fan, I was shook how little work it was. Same with me replacing my garbage disposal this spring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I can send you some ants, they fix pretty much everything in no time.
I hope you're not too tall though

Mr. Fix It

💀ayyy💀

i had a landlord ask our agent what color my skin is when i tried to rent a place in japan. this was 8 years ago and there's a lot of old people here and they have most of the money and property, so odds are pretty good this landlord is p chill now (temperature-wise)

Goons Are Gifts

When I didn't have a job and was in the middle of studies, so hardly could find one with proper time management, my landlord used to offer me to work for her. That was cool, she paid well and I had to do her bookkeeping, set up contracts and stuff like that. It was weird getting such a detailed look into her business, since I essentially was a customer, too, and even handled my own payments without her supervision, not even sure if that's legal, but it made it possible for me to keep paying the rent and not lose money in general for a few months. Plus she gave friends of mine a home following my recommendation when they badly needed one and went down considerably in the rent until they had new jobs, too.
Super chill landlord.

nut

when I lived overseas my landlord would call every year and be like “me and the family are thinking of coming down and staying there as a kind of vacation home for a couple weeks” and in my first year I was like ya cool I’ll move my stuff to the basement and fly home for a vacation too and by the third year I realized that they were never going to actually do it

Moneyball

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
:munch:

Tomfoolery

nut posted:

when I lived overseas my landlord would call every year and be like “me and the family are thinking of coming down and staying there as a kind of vacation home for a couple weeks” and in my first year I was like ya cool I’ll move my stuff to the basement and fly home for a vacation too and by the third year I realized that they were never going to actually do it

Could I stay in your house as a kind of vacation home for a couple weeks?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Tomfoolery posted:

AirBYOB

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Jaguars!

On friday my management installed a heater with a 1m cord, 4m away from the nearest outlet. Compliance with the law, it's all I ask and this is... ...close enough.

I'm loving the new bathroom fan they installed though

nut

Tomfoolery posted:

can I come?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

:jackin:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Tomfoolery

nut posted:

can I come?

There is probably room on your couch for both of us!

"Lord" derives from old english "hlafweard" which means "one who guards the loaves" so maybe we can have a lord party where we eat lots of bread

nut

Tomfoolery posted:

There is probably room on your couch for both of us!

"Lord" derives from old english "hlafweard" which means "one who guards the loaves" so maybe we can have a lord party where we eat lots of bread

friendship, etymology, carbohydrates. the judges agree—this post has it all :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Oh, I thought you said "chili landlord". Sorry, bye.