Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Got reminded of that old episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
They're streaming Trouble in Terrorist Town in 50 minutes.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

saint anime posted:

They're streaming Trouble in Terrorist Town in 50 minutes.

for those who didnt watch you definitely need to watch derek's serpico impression. if you can get past the casual racism toward italians it was dead on.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ArfJason posted:

for those who didnt watch you definitely need to watch derek's serpico impression. if you can get past the casual racism toward italians it was dead on.

I can get past it pretty easy. Oliveface being done respectfully like this shouldn't bother anyone unless you're living in the 1800s, and in that case, well, I have several bridges to sell you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I can get past it pretty easy. Oliveface being done respectfully like this shouldn't bother anyone unless you're living in the 1800s, and in that case, well, I have several bridges to sell you.

TBH I'm pretty disappointed that Garett has dropped the plotline about the bridge they bought.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ArfJason posted:

isnt he like 1/16th italian anyway??

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

isnt he like 1/16th italian anyway??

hes moorish

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Discovering this thread at 3am while sleep deprived has been a trip

Btw this podcast is hilarious I suggest everyone who's into dnd casts check it out because holy poo poo, the one shot Gandhi episode blew me away (almost as much as him blowing those British soldiers up with that mortar).

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the bonus patreon episode slater dmed was hilarious but it is 100% going to get taken down given the huge backlash already on twitter, people are trying to cancel slater for it and hes actually logged off steam. definitely save this one if you havent already. but uh, if you know anyone related to columbine do not listen to this one

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

pog boyfriend posted:

the bonus patreon episode slater dmed was hilarious but it is 100% going to get taken down given the huge backlash already on twitter, people are trying to cancel slater for it and hes actually logged off steam. definitely save this one if you havent already. but uh, if you know anyone related to columbine do not listen to this one

Its dumb. Columbine was like 30 years ago, those people need to grow some thicker skin imo. :rolleyes:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

Ugh do the these scolds even listen to the episodes they're raging over? Slater did nothing wrong, Travis was the one who suggested traveling to a historic high scool and helping out the protagonists there. They did a success roll for the time machine, same as always, and hit a one.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
The cashier at the supermarket smiled a bit when she heard my "Alexander the Great beer belch" sms ringtone, I think she was trying to hold back laughter and everything but didn't want to reveal she was in "the know". This show is growing, folks.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
lmao

Slater [Dylan Klebold]: do you believe in God?

Skid: I mean, I'm a 6th level Cleric of Selune, so in answer I summon my spiritual weapon and slice off your balls?

i could hear the facepalm through the mic

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
missed opportunity to call him Dylan Kobold though

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bonaventure posted:

missed opportunity to call him Dylan Kobold though

i was screaming this the whole time

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Surprised they're still planning that live Festivus Special in December, anyone else gonna go?

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mordja posted:

Surprised they're still planning that live Festivus Special in December, anyone else gonna go?

Without Slater? You're kidding?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

saint anime posted:

Without Slater? You're kidding?

honestly thats why i havent been posting here. i bet the new episodes are funny but its hosed up how they just threw slater under the bus to those jackals on twitter. he didnt deserve this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
I get that they had to cancel the Christmas based stuff with all the covid hoax nonsense going on, but are they seriously not gonna have a "Best of 2020" podcast to end the year either? Last year's was insane and the main reason why I stuck around with them. The brand new 48 hours of content really got me through that miserable Christmas season. The discord is dead as gently caress, too, only had like seven replies in the past 24 hours. This sucks.