Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
When I first saw the finale I was left feeling giddy. It is incredibly rare that you get to see something that is truly perfect. It managed to come as a complete surprise but also in hindsight be completely obvious. What other way could the show end?

Also, how often do you get to accurately describe something as both one of the greatest shows of all time and also as a middle aged mans 70 hours of fan fiction for a television ad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

In bathrooms and toilets.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

Randallteal posted:

I randomly thought about my favorite Mad Men moment this afternoon and couldn't find it uploaded anywhere anymore so I grabbed it and put it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-b-wokdYsM

His wife's delivery and expression in this is wonderful. This show always did a really good job on casting minor characters.