Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Just some general observations from my immediate area, the gulf barrier islands and Tampa Bay, Florida.

I already know the name of Treasure Island, Florida is only half true. Those FUCks on the city council refuse to correct this because they’re all like “the treasure is its natural beauty” which is just some crap to feed tourists. If there isn’t any ACTUAL treasure then change the name and you’d save some people a LOT of time. Like if there WAS treasure but it has long since been found, I still feel it’s dishonest. Sorry, I need to save the energy, that’s pretty much my platform when I run for mayor though.

Clearwater Beach doesn’t make any sense because the water is more like an green/blue.

Caladesi Island isn’t even an island. It’s an island only sometimes. It depends on which direction the last hurricane reamed us from, so when it was named, it could have been an island maybe idk.

Ybor City isn’t a city at all, it’s a ghetto with some restaurants. Still relatively upscale buying your heroin there instead of MLK/Nebraska Ave. Like you gotta know someone, you can’t just show up and score, we got kids in the neighborhood and stuff, damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU