Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Sash! posted:

To the surprise of no one, Micah Parsons will not be returning for 2020 and will stay opted out.
I'm glad he made the right decision for himself, even if we'll miss his talent.

Edited for a terrible page snipe :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Declan MacManus posted:

brad wing is my favorite player from that lsu team

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I mean you are like 3 years or so from being a fan of a team where this was 100% correctly the fan favorite? At least in a bowl game.

I am still angry about that game.

:lol: yeah that ruled

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

that and the 9-6 game where he helped give alabama loving awful field position the entire game despite lsu’s offense being one giant wet fart

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I liked Jacob Hester

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
One game in and LSU fans are already bringing up the Les Miles days. SMH. Just kidding, I'm only being salty about a punter making the "lost years" Gators look so silly.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

It’s placekicker and not punter but Rodrigo Blankenship was seriously the most popular player on the team for two and a half of the three years he was a starter.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Joey Gatewood ruled eligible to play this season. Sounds like Greg Sankey approved a number of players awaiting clearance from the SEC, but I haven't seen anything official on Cade Mays or anyone else yet.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cade mays vols bitch

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

It’s placekicker and not punter but Rodrigo Blankenship was seriously the most popular player on the team for two and a half of the three years he was a starter.

Punter Jake Camarda has already vowed that he will take over as quirkiest player on the team.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

PostNouveau posted:

:lol: yeah that ruled

Michael Dickson sent me through the fan stages of grief that game.

1: Yeah he's good but everyone's human, just gotta keep getting stops and things will be fine.

2: This motherfucker is going to screw up eventually and I hope he gets embarrassed on the return.

3: Mizzou's punter is pretty good too! We can flip field position ourselves at some point right?

4: Just go for it on 4th and 20 from your own ten, at least Texas would be in field goal range

5: :lol: screw it, let's see if he can get a 60 yarder that rolls out inside the two.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Punter Jake Camarda has already vowed that he will take over as quirkiest player on the team.

If we can get him to give an interview with his helmet still on and hang out with Quavo, im good with it.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
corey fatony was the best player on mizzou's team for several seasons so, yes, I do know what it's like to cheer for the punter :smith:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Joey Gatewood ruled eligible to play this season. Sounds like Greg Sankey approved a number of players awaiting clearance from the SEC, but I haven't seen anything official on Cade Mays or anyone else yet.

Cade was approved earlier this evening

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Joey Freshwater posted:

Cade was approved earlier this evening

Apparently the SEC overturned the entire rule that said intra-conference transfers had to sit a year whether the NCAA cleared them or not. Good, limiting player mobility is stupid.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Apparently the SEC overturned the entire rule that said intra-conference transfers had to sit a year whether the NCAA cleared them or not. Good, limiting player mobility is stupid.

Yeah, I really like the idea that every player gets one free no-sit-out transfer for their career, no questions asked.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

They didn't overturn it so much as say its a free year for everyone so why the hell not.

It will be back to being just as restrictive next year.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

KKKLIP ART posted:

They didn't overturn it so much as say its a free year for everyone so why the hell not.

It will be back to being just as restrictive next year.

Ok, not as good as it could be then. If the NCAA passes the one free transfer rule I wonder if the SEC still tries to keep their restrictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah buddy the home crowd loves to see the punter. Everybody's favorite player.

Zoltan Mesko was probably the fan favorite of that abysmal 08 Michigan team