Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

What happened to that other Tennesses QB? I saw that jared guarentano started for what appears to be the 47th year

Maurer’s still around I think, sophomore if I remember correctly. He got the hell beat out of him last season, but I can’t remember if any of it amounted to actual injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Oklahoma still being ranked is preposterous

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

Ah yeah he got beat up pretty good last year but him not starting this year isn’t related to that.

It really highlights how tough G is, regardless of if he’s actually any good or not. That kid has got his rear end kicked every season and just never seems to get hurt. But every time Maurer went out last year it’s because he was taking hits G would have just shrugged off.

I wonder is Maurer is actually decent or only good when compared to Guarantano?

He gets points from me by posing in a purple suit smoking a cigar and fanning 100$ bills like a loving Cash Money album cover.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Warbird posted:

That’s a good flag and the masks work well with the band uniforms but holy hell I cannot take Leach seriously.

I completely believe that this was his idea going from his dad-joke Twitter account.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Cade mays vols bitch