Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah buddy the home crowd loves to see the punter. Everybody's favorite player.

I mean you are like 3 years or so from being a fan of a team where this was 100% correctly the fan favorite? At least in a bowl game.

I am still angry about that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

PostNouveau posted:

:lol: yeah that ruled

Michael Dickson sent me through the fan stages of grief that game.

1: Yeah he's good but everyone's human, just gotta keep getting stops and things will be fine.

2: This motherfucker is going to screw up eventually and I hope he gets embarrassed on the return.

3: Mizzou's punter is pretty good too! We can flip field position ourselves at some point right?

4: Just go for it on 4th and 20 from your own ten, at least Texas would be in field goal range

5: :lol: screw it, let's see if he can get a 60 yarder that rolls out inside the two.