Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I sleep ok but I have sighted non24 sleep disorder, so my schedule free roams around the clock. I tend to flip from being awake during the day to being awake all night about once a month or so. I've tried all the sleep hygiene stuff and light therapy and medication, my brain will just not accept that our day is 24 hours long and not 26 no matter how hard I work to fight it. I've been this way since my teens. I used to take thermoses of coffee to school with me to try and stay awake during the night sleeping cycles but it didn't help. It makes working really difficult. Socializing as well. The weeks where I'm awake all night are so boring and lonely.

When I was a little kid I had legit night terrors, as in my parents had to move the deadbolt on the front door up out of my reach because I kept sleep-screaming out the front door. Glad I grew out of that. I bet my husband is glad about it too! So clearly there's just something wrong up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU