Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Like absolute poo poo. I got a smart watch recently, and here's how it's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gay for gacha posted:

How does your watch measure sleep? Mine will say I got bad sleep if my wife smashes into my hand while I sleep.

I'm not sure, actually. I'll have to look a bit more into it, but my wife and I have been sleeping in separate beds after my accident earlier this year.

I'm sure some part of my hosed up brain isn't letting itself really fall asleep lest I wake up to the paramedics standing over me again.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

woke up this morning so tired my eyes burned just opening them

gonna be a long one today.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

honestly at this point, if my doctor told me i had to kill someone to get a good night's sleep, there'd be a body in the waiting room on my way out.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i finally called and made an appointment with my doctor for my sleep issues. my wife and i had a nasty little spat this morning that arose from me being the world's biggest loving rear end in a top hat in the morning when i don't sleep well (every day).

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dick Trauma posted:

I have sleep apnea, chronic pain and terrible neighbors. So... no mystery. My father has apnea as well and when he went on one of those CPAP machines it gave him cardiac problems bad enough to send him to the ER half a dozen times until he stopped using it. I expect it will be the same for me since I am an amalgamation of all of my mom and dad's health issues.

awesome, i assume this is gonna be me too since nothing ever loving breaks my loving way

at this point, i'd take the big one over not being able to loving sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I've always been a lovely sleeper, I guess now that I'm starting to get old (35 a couple weeks back) all the sleep I never got is starting to catch up with me.

Doctor's appt on thursday so I can get a referral for a study!