Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I used to have a pretty tough time going to sleep, at least an hour in bed before finally falling asleep, would wake up to use the bathroom and usually fall asleep afterwards but occasionally would stay awake for a period of time. I just adjusted my sleep time to compensate for it and would go to bed at a time that my peers were laughing at me.

Once I had a baby that all changed, I guess my body realized that it had better take any chance it gets to fall asleep and nowadays I'm down within minutes of hitting the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU