Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

oliwan posted:

do laporta won. what does this mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Madrid is going to win like the absolute cunts they are.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Osasuna is another top tier pick, great team if you enjoy rough football, just don't expect quality plays from them.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Crazy Ted posted:

Mes Que Un Junk Bond

:perfect:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es/status/1423339729811030019

https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/barcelona-confirm-lionel-messi-will-leave-the-club-11971513

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Lladre posted:

I for one support our new fatty.

We're all fatty.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

qirex posted:

I have started watching La Liga this season thanks to my ESPN subscription and I think I’ve picked Rayo Vallecano as my team. Things I like:

I lived relatively close to the stadium for a year or so. Check the unofficial hymn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHeW2kBaFIs

qirex posted:

• cool jerseys with lightning bolt iconography but not in a racist way?
Anything important I should know about them?

Lol, no, it's not a racist thing at all, in fact is one of the most unequivocally leftist teams/fans tandem you're gonna find.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
After Barca's match against Celta, I'm really looking forward to watch their next champion's league fiasco. If they lose again against Inter, the whole club might implode, and it's going to be hilarious.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
If you really want to do it and have the disposable income, go ahead. Daddy Laporta is going to need all the money he can get his dirty paws on very soon.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

ephex posted:

Barca made all the triangles and Real made all the goals. Insanely funny imo. Also I wore this lol

:golfclap:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Nuclear Spoon posted:

are real madrid's players trying to get carlo sacked or something

The boys just wanna have fun.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Vinicius is a moron but no one deserves this.

Ulio posted:

I can't imagine how bad this must have been before if the president is still not doing anything now in 2023. Also I really hope it gets better but I feel like idiots will try to do this to get under the skin of opposing players.

It has been happening occasionally for decades, ask Eto'o.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Ulio posted:

Ya Eto is the one I remember from back in the day. I just meant in the 90s if you were black and played in Spain or Italy it must have been hell.

It also happened to non-blacks, like Roberto Carlos or Alves. Race has always been the easiest and most obvious way to provoke or attack some player/team, however other means were used like threats and intimidation (Mijatovic), actual violence, or even celebrating and ridiculing someone's death (Juanito, Antonio Puerta), and that's just the tip. The thing is in the 80s and 90s, the organized radical fans groups (call it hooligans, 'Ultras', whatever) were at their peak, so this kind of poo poo happened more frequently, and there was a sensation of impunity due to the clubs (almost no exceptions) actually protecting these groups, until at some point they stopped making excuses and started to do something although some did more than others. Obviously it keeps happening occasionally.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Shrapnig posted:

NINE formal complaints in the past two seasons regarding ONE player being targeted.

Occasionally.

And it will keep happening regarding that one player because it's effective. The league should close down all the stadiums where this crap happens, no exceptions, fines have never done jack poo poo.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Both Vinicius and Rodrigo should warm the bench for a while, they're not playing well enough to be starters.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
Lolporta and Xavi, a match made in hell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

What a bunch of morons