Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have started watching La Liga this season thanks to my ESPN subscription and I think I’ve picked Rayo Vallecano as my team. Things I like:
  • scrappy but inconsistent
  • survived all forms of Barca shithousery last weekend
  • Isi Palazon is fun to watch
  • weird asymmetrical stadium
  • cool jerseys with lightning bolt iconography but not in a racist way?
  • they like to play “The Final Countdown” after home goals
Anything important I should know about them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Angry Lobster posted:

Lol, no, it's not a racist thing at all, in fact is one of the most unequivocally leftist teams/fans tandem you're gonna find.
Yeah once I read that their Ultras are specifically left wing and anti-racist I was sold.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Rayo boys kicking rear end and by kicking rear end I mean Almeria stepping on their own dicks and committing multiple penalties.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Welp.

Celta really regretting those blown chances earlier.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Yeah that was good poo poo.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Rayo going full shithouse to try to hold this draw.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

All the trolling and diving worked!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Getafe v Rayo is full chaosball, Getafe is down to 8 players

e: back to 9, the third red got overturned. Also Rayo just kinda chilling instead of stepping on the gas.

qirex fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Vallecas is filling with slush! Also nobody seems to know how long they’re playing for after the weather break.