Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
have considered Celta de Vigo, featuring the football stylings of Iago Aspas and Nolito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
currently watching spanish dave, alberto moreno, etienne capoue, and adnan jazzijazz and wondering if I’ve slipped back to 2014 somehow

good ebening

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
get this:

Real Badrid

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lmao fucken Girona gonna win the Liga

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I honestly can’t remember ever watching girona before and they’re up in here dunking on farça

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Jose posted:

They're owned by the UAE op.and part of the city teams

yes, sketchy oil barons taking over football is bad but Paulo Gazzaniga lifting El Copa Grande would be pretty funny