Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

BWV posted:

Also Fati is good.

He went to MLS m8, keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Feel bad for Neto, he’s gonna get killed for that goal but he was great for the 10 minutes before.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Every big club other than Bayern and the "state owned" ones like Zenit and City are probably all in an insane amount of debt. The question is whether they are able to make payments to their creditors and other clubs - like there are rumors that Inter hasn't made the payments for Hakimi to Real Madrid yet due to financing issues. I wonder how bad Barca are in that respect.

Will FFP do anything here is the other question, I'm guessing "absolutely not".

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

There’s already reports in Italian media that Conte and Pirlo are on a shortlist. Both would be insane to take the job for different reasons.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lladre posted:

I thought Pirlo retired.

He got canned at the end of last season.

Or is this some joke I’m not getting.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lladre posted:

It was a serious question. I haven't been following anything this season due to rl stuff.

Oh ok, he did retire as a player and got his coaching badges pretty quick. Juventus appointed him as head coach of their u23 side who are a full fledged team playing in Serie C, everyone thought this was a good idea. Three days later they sacked Maurizio Sarri from the first team and appointed Pirlo as manager, everyone thought this was a bad idea. He struggled as one would expect and barely qualified for the CL, largely only because Napoli were imploding. Everyone knew he would be fired as soon as the season was over, and he was.

Now why he would be in the shortlist for any big team job is anyone’s guess. It’s just media bullshit is my guess.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This season might actually be good? Seems close! I’ll definitely watch el Classico in the battle for 4th place.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

Spend the money. We're all going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ulio posted:

I mean Lazio ultras are terrible now, can you imagine them in the 90s lol.

They were so much worse because it wasn't just a bunch of limp dicked internet morons then, it was real criminal maniacs.