Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Boredumb posted:

Azerbaijanis are turkic

Armenia is not backed by the US lol
ya that recent house or senate declaration acknowledging armenian genocide went down in flames bc of republicans. didnt want to hurt big wet daddy erdogone's feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

These always half make me want to visit the Caucuses, and half terrify me of them.
Rime(?) had a thread about driving around the caucuses and it looked super cool. my heritage is primarily armenian so i would like to go there sometime (probably a smouldering ash-land by the time i could go)

if you can go to georgia they make khacha pura which is a cheese boat with an egg ontop. i've made it before, it's really good.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Kazinsal posted:

They have a real problem not doing genocides, it seems

turkey and genocide goes together like turkey and cranberry

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Vasukhani posted:

the message i got from this is military action should be taken, just not by the turks? lol

loving lmao at D&D

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol whose alt is this

i dont know but their posting is genuinely loving awful