Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Another part of the world that I have to learn something about? I don't think so.

Nice try thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

Thar Azeri video and song sucks. First one good

The first one looks like some Armenian's cocaine ideas after playing some call of duty.

The second one is too polished and lacking soul, like a Disney remake.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I used to think that social media would discourage people from being war hawks because they can see the horrors of war live.

Now I know that they'll just be watching attractive life-style influencers cheer for genocide.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I don't know what hes saying, so I don't know if he's nuts or satirizing a guy who's nuts.

Please don't spoil it for me.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

These always half make me want to visit the Caucuses, and half terrify me of them.

"Come, see the Caucuses!
See our sights.
Sample our food.
See our priests preaching ethnic cleansing.
Watch our fancy prancing lads.
See the old architecture.
Look at the attractive women.
See our death squads.
See our singers who look like that Ukrainian guy you used to buy ecstasy from in your apartment building..."

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Comrade Koba posted:

the one in Iowa was pretty cool

The ones in Eurasia probably have less C.I.A involvement and better food, so I’m good, thanks.

I mean that cheese boat thing looked pretty good.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Xaris posted:

turkey and genocide goes together like turkey and cranberry

As in, very poorly, but inexplicably popular nonetheless.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Smythe posted:

i like armenia bc of they sexy women. with the bad attitude and epic knockers, rear end, club dress, etc. they get my vote. case closed.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

now THIS is bappin

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Ah poo poo, Cenkgazi went away...

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I used to know a chick who was a student in Tehran while Ahmadinejad worked there, in fact, he was her college counselor.

He sounded like a pretty normal guy who probably had to play up being crazy a bit while in office, as that seems to be a job requirement. Of course the western media had to amplify that like 100x.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Attaturd

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Glad that there is a non-zero chance that this will kick off world war III and we're busy extolling the hotness of Armenian woman.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I mean, I understand that this isn't Syria, where every rebel put everything up on twitter. Professional armies are going to do everything possible to keep their movements off social media for obvious reasons.

Still, it's incredibly jarring that if it weren't for C-SPAM of all things, I wouldn't even know this war was happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

I really don't see this one starting WW3 either. It's much more likely to result in the liberation of north Syria though.

I agree that it's very unlikely. Though it wouldn't be the stupidest thing to happen in 2020, and there is precedent...